1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Slow reader? Slow learner? Hmmm....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. They are still there, maybe I wasn’t taking enough notice but they seemed to disappear for quite a while and seem to be in the background mainly now.

Honestly all I remember about the unicorns was someone saying something like leavers are chasing unicorns and they don’t exist. I then made a joke ( or tried to) about liking unicorns. (Thought that was weeks ago).

I don’t remember the red bus slogan - only the money for NHS because it’s been mentioned so much.

It’s just my opinion but I do think the problem is poor negotiations from the start.

4. Complete with blond clown most likely lying.
    Boris350bus.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Probably the only way forward now.

Leave WTO
    or
    Remain.

But if they do it will be

Leave with Mays deal
    Or
    Remain.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. I agree, vote Leave should not have promised things they could not deliver. They might have won without doing so.

Gove doesn't say too much now does he? I wonder why?

There a great vid of him being interviewed and asked poigniant questions about the money/ Leave. Gove says "Er wasn't me, I was only there once a week".

The court case will start and these people who have lied about money - all politicians lied about Brexit & probably everything else- might find themselves in a spot of bother.

7. Remain might have won, had they not relied on saying ‘you must be a stupid racist to vote leave’

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. we ruines it, we tooks it from you, your preciousss...

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. may aint a remainer.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yes, the number was understated - I remember now. Nothing about how much extra of the money would go to the NHS, but some for sure - they were also going to support the areas where the EU grant pittance was going too I remember :):upyeah: but remoaners twisted it :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I always imagined you would sound like Gollum :joy:

12. Clever for once, very clever, may may not be, but May is :bucktooth:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. i wasnt in the least bit surprised exe to find you looked like him

14. I was holding up a mirror up for you to show you how little you were, remember :bucktooth:

15. no, you must of had it the wrong way round.

16. Often, often you have a purely Scottish slant (but accurate view), but with this, just accurate. It has been laughable watching the leave infighting, May blaming crowd, but it is obvious to the rest of us that May is not a remainer.
    Get ready remainers, everything that does not work out from now on is YOUR fault OR that of the EU. :punch::bomb:May will be taken down in 'friendly (?) fire'. No blame for ERG, Mogg, Boris (saviours...lol).
    Fail to plan. Plan to fail.

• Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nah, you were that tiny you couldn't see yersen clearly :eyes:

18. You will always be blamed 'as you are to blame' for shitting up our bright and prosperous future along with the undemocratic remoaner MP's and wankers like Blair, yes Blair: he is on your side :joy: - you silly billy :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Thought Blair would shame you :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information