1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. its always best to stick to what you know. as best you can anyhoo, i'm confident may aint a remainer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. not sure what I like best, the thread that gives and gives...or the ignore button. o_O

3. Its a really helpful way to prevent yourself looking like a fool when people present the facts.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Theres often some really interesting opinions and thoughts on this thread from all points of view.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yip, but he cries more than you when his opinion is shown to be stoooooped o_O

• Like Like x 1
  6. Agreed. 99% of the time.

But some (one) are like Corbyn and just disagree, without contributing. So ignoring one person does not take away from the the debate or this thread, in fact, it makes for a much improved experience. How odd. o_O

7. How did you know I had you on ignore - looooser o_O

8. is there a wee bit in you that is secretly relieved that crashing out without a deal hasn't happened, or even that it might not happen a tall?

9. No, I want to leave (there is no such thing as crashing out as well you know) it is our best option going forward and I want it more than ever to show all the snow flakes on here that they were crying over nothing. Are you going to crash out of the UK Finm? Was a deal in place for your referendum if your minority side had won, or did you simply vote to leave? ;)

10. chill, a simple yes would of sufficed . now dry yer fecking eyes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. o_O

12. Gotcha! :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. I agree big lies! I posted the bus pic because someone said it never happened, not because I said it was a true statement. It was an obvious lie. From a pathological liar 350mbojo.jpg that he repeated often.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  14. "Brexit Costs £600m a week"
    https://economia.icaew.com/news/april-2019/brexit-costs-uk-600m-a-week

So not the £2bn on the side of the bus then.

But didn't we only send £350m* a week to the EU in the first place?

But obviously it's not about the actual amount of money we spend on the EU, but the return that we get on the benefits of being a member which is estimated at £10 for every £1 we spend.

Sounds like a bargain if you ask me...

* which wasn't even £350m, but actually £250m a week (~£9bn per year) after rebates, or roughly 34p per day for every UK adult. See: https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Cameron promised Leave on WTO terms if we voted Leave. But no one believed him because he was a politician (and the very worst kind of politician - a PM).

No one believed the "Leaders of Leave" either, because they are politicians.
    And no one believed the Remain establishment - because ... guess!

So if no one believes in politicians ... why vote Leave?
    If you have to ask yourself that question - WTF are you doing in the Speakers Corner Forum? Get your silly self back to the Multistrada Forum!

Leave voters were promised "Leave". You remember that bit, don't you?
    The rest of the twaddle is politician-speak and believing in politician speak is foolish and wrong. Accusing other people of believing in politician-speak is a Hate Crime and I will be reporting you to the Thought Police for this. And then, Good Buddy, you'll wish you'd traveled to the Big Smoke and tried to stab someone instead.

: o p

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The trouble is with the ignore button and over use the thread looks like one person arguing with themselves....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information