1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. of course it's bolloxs, people would have just joined together because of the french alone, the spanish would have just been a bonus

• Like Like x 1
  2. Leave means "Leave with an Uninterupted Free Trade Zone". Just because you didn't realise it doesn't make it not true.
    https://twitter.com/EmporersNewC/status/1113547733300842497
    Its quite possibly true for others.

The odd part of your post - the really odd part- it how you tell us all that we shouldn't trust politicians, that no one trusts politicians, unless they say something you like! But thats OK.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Whatever else might be true, that is not, apart from anything else, you are lying down.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Source? A video will do if it was a speech.

Thanks.

5. i think i mind him saying it. but he did say an awful lot of things

• Like Like x 1
  6. Strewth. Sorry I woke you, Jez.

Whilst you're brewing a cup of tea, ponder the fact that I told you that all politicians lie. It is that naughty little Remainder streak inside you that wants to add your own words to my statement.

They all lie. Are we clear now?

: o D

Just watched an old clip where he said that very thing. On twitter somewhere. I have bugger all chance of finding it now but if I can, I'll link to it.

I really ought to keep links to everything. Maybe I can ask my boss to reduce my duties so I have time.

7. on the 16th mention of single market..found in 20 seconds, I'm sure there is more if I took longer

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Am I missing something (again).

Why is it so important why people voted leave ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Whilst you're brewing a cup of tea, ponder the fact that I told you that all politicians lie. It is that naughty little Remainder streak inside you that wants to add your own words to my statement.

They all lie. Are we clear now?
    no they dont. but many do go out their way to avoid telling the truth in a fathomable fasion. mostly ministers.

10. No. No, I am not trawling through any more David Cameron clips to search for the bit where he says, "When we leave, we leave on WTO terms".

Fuck off, Ant! You scally!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. So when they say Leave WTO they are lying? So why did you believe them?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. If you can't back it up with facts, it's a lie sunshine :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I don't believe them, you muppet! I just told you, they are lying!

Ant! Log out of Jez's account NOW! You are making him look thick!

I can back them up, Sonny Jim. I choose not to in this case because, a. I refuse to watch Cameron clips just so you can watch me suffer and b. you hacked Jez's account and are making him look thick!

Over to you, Laughing Boy!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Absolutely crystal clear............so remind me again why you believe the Leave camp?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. You are an alien, prove your not

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. People who voted Leave, did so because of their own interpretatations of what that meant. Some people here on the forum claim that no one ever voted for Leave expecting anything but Leave. Its possible. Its implausible.
    https://twitter.com/EmporersNewC/status/1113547733300842497
    Many, possibly the majority, saw media coverage from all Leave campaign officials saying Vote leave and you will get an "Uninterupted Free Trade Zone" along with other goodies. So they voted for Leave with an Uninterupted Free Trade Zone.

The country is now being told by Brexiteers that an Uninterupted Free Trade Zone isn't possible, but even though that was a main reason for voting Leave, we must Leave regardless. If you signed up for a minty new Ducati and were then given a death trap Reliant Robin, even though the required license was the same, you would have cause to complain. And change your mind. Many have.

17. which is mostly a red herring because it tries to muddy the waters in the hope people forget, a democratic peoples majority vote using the eu's and uk's organisational and legal procedures has happened but governments and organisations three years later are still refusing to act on the leave the eu and it's organisations vote.

18. I'm still looking for a few Leave voters that have changed their mind to tell me why, I know you can't help with that but it would be good to hear from some, and then I promise to stop suspecting the 'lots of people have changed their minds' argument is a remainers argument if they say 'because I didn't know what I was voting for'.

When people vote for, say, Labour they do it for different reasons. So if Labour won a GE and a lot of people voted for them because they promised to make a Degree free then didn't, should there then be another GE ?

(It's possible I am totally misunderstanding all this, in which case, sorry)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information