1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Didn’t you used to be someone famous?

2. A spokesperson for the European Commission suggested that the Tory MP was essentially irrelevant and not involved in negotiations.

“This gentleman is not our interlocutor and I would say then that the principle of sincere cooperation does apply, as prime minister May herself makes clear in her letter,” the spokesperson told reporters in Brussels.

“I would also say that this is a hypothetical question because it supposes, or presupposed an extension, which is yet to be seen by our leaders.”

Guy Verhofstadt, the European Parliament’s Brexit coordinator, also piled in. Seizing on Mr Mogg’s comments, he said: “For those in the EU who may be tempted to further extend the Brexit saga, I can only say, be careful what you wish for.”

I wonder if Moggy was playing for this reaction so they say no o_O

• Like Like x 1
  3. Enough about those pictures, she didn't tell me till afterwards her name used to be Eric

#30843 noobie, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. That looks like using the talks between parties as an excuse to delay while May keeps bringing her deal back for a vote.

Or is that too obvious.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Have Labour committed to what Deal they would commit yet, or are they still for keeping all options on the table except option X, where X is a variable depending on who you are trying to fool?

• Like Like x 4
  6. That article is fairly one sided (Labour). I haven’t seen anything from May about the talks yet.
    But, if it’s just to discuss the wording what’s the point ?

7. I can see the headline now:

Corbyn - we forced the Tories to add a comma and two exclamation marks and will now accept the deal.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Haven't you lot got a fvckin water leak or something to deal with.......... :confounded::tired_face::splat:

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Or more likely her racist right wing Tory cunt masters. :yum

It will be the whole Tory party that is irrelevant soon.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. The whole of Parliament you mean!
    And now we didn’t leave I’ve got a friggin EU power cut :mad: thanks Dukey :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Personally I think its come to the moment where Queenie should take back her powers. She'd sort it out, with decorum and politeness, in about a day. She should prorogue Parliament, sack all her ministers, tell Junckers & Barnier & Tusk to fook off (but she'd use much more diplomatic language) then remind them that each year the UK imports 95bn more in goods from the EU than it sells to the EU and that the UK is very happy to maintain a zero tariff, free trade policy, with the EU but if the EU should install one single tariff on anything being sold by the UK to the EU or start to cause problems at UK/EU borders with regards to checking goods, then the UK will whack a 20% tariff on all EU imports. She has it within her power (still, even in these times) to do this and I'd lay my last penny on the fact she's sitting in Buck House/Windsor/Balmoral/Sandringham or wherever, spitting feathers at the ineptitude and self-serving attitude of her current ministers and Parliament in putting their desires before the country. She must be absolutely fooking livid these past weeks/months.

#30853 West Cork Paul, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. giphy.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. 2ebvs8.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. 2016%252F12%252F11%252Fc4%252F39bf310db2f3497eac770899cf9658dd.038a7.png%252F1200x627.png

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. While she’s at it she can stick her hand in her back pocket and help out the NHS.
    That’ll make her well popular!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. get her maj back in charge? it seems we/yous have never left that era.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. There may be a few historical issues between the Crowns of England & Scotland Fin but I think everyone would agree we need to sort out Brexit first, then we can address the issue again. I'm sure Queenie would be able to sort something out; I watched the documentary the Crown and she was brilliant :).

• WTF WTF x 1
  18. I always love your cartoons by a scottish indi cartoonist giving the impression he is a third party rather than an interested one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information