1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think that works both ways.

Aw diddums, did the people not vote how you wanted.
    Wake up and smell the bullshit scaremongering from the remain campaign.

Which doesn't help anyone.

What do you think the way forward should be ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Are we there yet?

3. YOU'RE FUNNY!

: o D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Wow... still a slanging match on here.....
    any real progress?

5. As I said, do your own research and don't turn the cry baby shit round when you've been yelling for nearly 3 years - we are made of sterner stuff, you fuck it up, we will just get on with life - pussy :yum and you will still be crying that the shit deal is shit :bucktooth: pathetic :weary_face:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. He's back after taking a stronger dose :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Nope, the remainers have been bullshitting again, getting found out then crying again and starting the insults - lovely people selfish and up their own arse :thinkingface: They just cannot have a grown up debate unfortunately :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. calm doon yah nut job

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. The mood music around Ireland seems to have changed within the last 7 days. Before it seemed from the eu that they were using Ireland as "you can never leave the eu because of the Irish border" Within the last few days however it seems to be, no matter what happens the eu will support Ireland.

Varadkar's overplayed Irelands hand and I feel, his trip to Macron over the weekend and Barniers to Dublin today has now primed Ireland to deal with the consequences of the eu's game playing.

Barnier ended his joint news speech just now saying if the U.K. leaves with no deal, we will not discuss the future arrangements till we have resolved the leaving money and the customs union. Weird given the customs union might resolve the trade issue but will not resolve the movement of people issue.

It seems weird also that the remainers in parliament are still trying to in the lords to remove the only option that meets the actual vote whilst still maintaining democracy is in place but whinging we need another vote as the last one was 3 years ago, whilst ignoring that they themselves have been causing the 3 year delay.

Duuno, Barnier's speech today certainly looked like, Ireland keep your head down as rough sea's are coming.

• Useful Useful x 2
  10. Sorry Dad :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I think the PM is shot to bits.....

....and I bet many would think she ought to be.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. At this point I really don't give a fuck, tbh.

I'm hoping for the hardest of hard Brexits with the borders closed, supplies stacking up in France and our exports being looted on the M20 car park, the IRA back in action blowing up central London, large swathes of the elderly and infirm dying off due to no medicinal supplies and soldiers on the streets trying to keep control of our own "HiViz Heroes" throwing rocks and burning tyres because they got exactly what they voted for, but not what they expected. Mostly because I'll be enjoying the sun, roads and food in Italy. :joy:

I'm pretty sure that it won't be like that, mainly because we're a nation of moaners rather than a nation of demonstrators like France, but one can hope.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Crazy kid :cool::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. TM rejects Labours Customs Union demands again, just on the news...
    Now she's talking to the EU gangsta's ………. :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. A poster child for histrionic personality disorder and possibly Elise's new role model.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Barny is saying no talks if no deal unless Ireland backstop isn't fixed...

House of Lords changed the bill to flex Fridays date in Law with 22nd May as a deadline (but they will just change it again anyway)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Cool :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Basically, the horror stories about a no deal
    Brexit are correct in your opinion ?

19. He has his own opinion now! Where did he find that :eek:

20. He asked duke

Do Not Sell My Personal Information