1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Morning all :blush:

2. Shhhhh now :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. It’s like you haven’t read anyone else’s view on here :eek:
    James o’brain is a cock :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. No, and I didn't say that either.

I think it will be worse than expected but not as bad as predicted.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Steady on there glasshouse boy! :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Some fierce back-watering there, fella! You'll snap your oars if you keep that up!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. You don’t have any of your own views, so shhhhh :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Guaranteed 20 days holiday a year
    Paternity leave
    Maternity leave
    Human Rights Act(Dominic Raab does not believe in human or civil rights)
    Environmental protection laws

You want me to go on?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Oh I have.

I agree with every Leaver that says we should have left by now, deal or no deal.

10. Err.....

I assumed the 'won't be like that' statement was referring to the protests.

11. :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. That's a given, no matter what I want!

Dude, you genuinely haven't seen what is ahead. You are missing the clues. You aren't seeing what they aren't showing you on your TV.
    You see the iniquities of the past, you see what Britain has done leading the way in making life easier for workers and the ways in which the EU has followed and you are projecting forward from what you've know. You still believe in robber barons, greedy capitalists and worker oppression from rich factory owners.. You are a dinosaur!

Can you not see what is happening now, in the present and the direction this will take in the future?

"Hate speech laws"
    "Unisex toilets in schools so that parents, who enforce trans-status upon their children, don't become upset"
    "Journalists exposing the work of Governments become trapped in Ecuadoran consulates for seven years"
    "Pressure on Big Tech firms to squash conservative voices on social media"
    "Pushing down on LGBT rights at the behest of 'other minority interest groups'"
    "Telephone calls from the police to ordinary citizens over views publicly expressed where 'no crime has been committed'"
    "Bikini ads eliminated from the Nation's capital in preference to eliminating knife crime"
    "Open doors policy for people who believe that knife crime is legitimate business strategy"
    "Elimination of nation state democracies in preference for supra-national oligarchies"
    "Homogenisation of societies and cultures in defiance of the wishes of indigenous populations"

"I could go on!"

You don't see it. I understand. It's happening, on video, in real time ... at times it even slips through and appears in the MSM. But you miss it, because it is less frightening that way.

You may now proceed to comfort yourself with platitudes and diversions concerning "conspiracy theories".

It's OK, I can wait. You will come to see. Hmmm, I feel a poll coming on, soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. What makes you think the eu actually represents those 500 million and that the eu would ever allow 500 million a freedom of choice without saying no not that one, vote again. They have history

14. a 104%??? sign me up diane

15. No but I'm sure you will , is it worth mentioning that on those the uk exceeds some beyond the eu clearly showing we can do ok and in some places better than the eu and many of those listed were pushed by the uk, not so much by some of the lesser countries of the eu

16. Favourites to be next PM

Boris Johnson backed by the Mogg

Dominic Raab

Have a look at what they believe in and where this country is heading.

In 2012 I could see that the U.K. was headed for leaving the EU. Which is one of the main reasons I was all for Scottish Independence.

I have predicted with far more accuracy than most on this forum how events around Brexit would unfold. I was one vote away from exiting with no deal.

I trust my ability to look at the facts, look at what has happened previously, listen to what the key players are saying and doing and come to a valid opinion as to what is likely to happen in the future.

Incidentally, how many of the the above list have got anything to do with the EU?

17. Boris is an unprincipled clown.

Raab may be a good idea, he may be a bad idea but I prefer a British bad idea to an EU immovable object.

You predicted nothing, unfortunately. You imagined, quite vocally here in the forum, that we were leaving the EU on 29 March, which amply demonstrates your crystal ball skills. You weren't just out in your calculations, you misunderstood (and misunderstand) the situation entirely.
    I will therefore have no faith in any reading-of-the-runes you provide in the future. No disrespect meant but you aren't seeing what is going on here.

And the very fact that you cannot see a connection between my list and the EU, is depressing. Sorry pal, but you aren't offering nearly as much insight as you think you are. I don't believe that is anything to do with you being unintelligent - I think you are rather bright - but you aren't seeing the big picture and I suspect that this is a defence mechanism on your part, rather than a shortfall of imagination.

18. The only reason we didn’t leave on 29/3 was because the government broke the law.

That’s a fact.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It was a genuine question about your list.

So you need to educate me.

20. they give them the freedom of choice to vote again on the reality of a decision? heavens above. what next? bearing in mind we are part of the EU and played our part in shaping it, there really aint this mystical omnipresent entity outwith our control bearing down on us from on high. and secondly, you dont have to ask for permission to ask the leave question in the first place, only for the EU lie about the options open to you.
    just feckin leave and let us get on with it.
    and as for loz's eh..stuff, he seems perfectly happy for legislation to be passed in areas of his life to protect him from idiots in areas he sees fit, but is so insular he cant see concerns outwith his wee bubble. maybe the tin hat is covering his eyes.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information