1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Because it isn't a nation any more - it is a state (see my post above).

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It would be racist for England to have a national anthem.

Change my mind.

3. Question:

What do you think of the UK as a whole?

Personally, I think the hole should be filled in.

4. Jerusalem.

aye, globalisem i cant see how it wasnt ever gonna be inevitable when we first developed into two cells or more when we first left the sea and grew hands and legs.
    it can be good it doesn't have to be bad

5. Can't have 'Jerusalem'........

.......Labour would ban it.

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. They seem quite fond of The Internationale though?

7. I associate Jerusalem with funerals!

You can’t beat a bit of Parry for a send off!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Labour sing Jerusalem at their conference closing. Some of the information here might not just be misleading - its made up on the day!

9. EU Extension is illegal
    [​IMG]
    Wayne Howard
    Burgess Hill, ENG, United Kingdom
    9 APR 2019 —

Robin Tillbrook a solicitor from Essex and the leader of the English democrats party has filed legal action against the govt in the high court

The govt have been served and solicitors are awaiting the govt response

Sir Richard Aikens an ex court of appeal Judge read the evidence and stated the court should test this case against the govt as the extension may well be illegal.

The evidence is based around the Gina Miller case for the remain campaigners where the court made it illegal to use Royal Prerogative where statute was available hence Parliament voting in the article 50 act to leave on the 29th March

Statue was available and should have been used to amend the date of leaving however the govt used Royal Prerogative then used statute after already signing the extension and this looks very much as it was an illegal use of the RP and therefore the extension would be illegal and the date of 29th March 2019 should well stand as the date of leaving

It could be that under UK law we have therefore already left the EU

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sort of 'Jewish' isn't 'Jerusalem'? At least that what I was told in RE.

So Labour is full of anti-Semites, but they have Jerusalem as their conference song - somewhat MontyPythonesque innit?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Is that statue of a former PM that Corbyn wants to have taken down?;);)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Al I'm getting deja vu. Some of the information here might not just be misleading - its made up on the day!

13. I get it as well..........

degas_1834_1917.jpg

Well, its a view by Degas, innit?

14. Come on folks. It's very straightforward.

Labour sing Jerusalem after conference because they want to relocate Jerusalem somewhere North of Milton Keynes and thereby disperse the Israelis.

This means that the original Jerusalem will be freed up so that Hamas can run it for themselves as their own little fiefdom and terrorise the Palestinians living there without interference.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. I'm not too sure about the Israelis moving to Milton Keynes, but the singing is so awful, if that were the only way to get it to stop I can see they would have to give it some serious thought.

• Like Like x 1
  16. it's slightly funny and worrying at the same time that you had to explain it to some arq

17. Shush! You're pointing out the facts and they won't like it! :joy:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Its laughable how the Brexitards are now trying to find anyway of forcing the issue without any consideration of the outcome.

They have lost the argument big time.

Hopefully soon the whole sorry saga will be consigned to the dustbin labelled 'fuckups'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information