1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. That is too difficult for some to understand :)

2. :Bucktooth:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. are we there yet? I know youal are way smarter than me but if the bestest minds the forum has to offer can't come up with a plan I fear we are doomed... Should I start stock piling bottled water ( UK water obviously) ( from China)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. this is a trick question loz init? your a tory and torys believe everything as in e v e r y t h i n g comes from a strong economy. so, why damage it just to get to get back what exactly?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. yea loz... WHY? ( don't worry i pass out soon)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. concept unknown

7. Loz. A Tory. Brilliant :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Poorer culturally and poorer financially. Even the Tory government admit the country will be financially worse off.

Brexit could knock almost £800 off annual wage of UK's poorest workers, report finds | The Independent

And politically in turmoil. With both main Parties splitting into two.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. if the majority of voters (albeit a slim majority) have exercised their right shouldn't the politicians' realise that this is what the people want and unite to find a way to make it work? Given that a large part of the leave votes were anti establishment and not anti euro you would think that there is a pretty clear message here. Stop squabbling and do what's best for the uk..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Too much commone sense middle ground comment in that mate. We are on 150 pages. Where were you at page 2?! ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. He wasn't stuck at home walking round in circles bored like he is now :Smuggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. my foot is itchy

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. The problem is the referendum gave no clear indication of what the people wanted because it as so badly mismanaged by all parties. Few understood what they were voting for and not many will understand until The day the country leave the EU. It showed nothing more than that the country is heavily divided.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. No it isn't, the problem is @chizel has a broken foot and he now has time to read this thread. And he is already making more sense than you, that's the problem :D:Facepalm::Finger::Bucktooth::Hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. errrrr... Thanks?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Yer welcome :Angelic:

17. tell ya what, why don't all the armchair experts write down tonight and place in an envelope ( not to be opened for 2 years), their predictions for the outcome of all this and the closest to the mark can get a noddy badge or something..
    because as entertaining as this is, this shit is going nowhere.. Just a thought...

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. dude, this is the gig, it was a v.close run thing based on bull. westminster and better together learned nothing from two years ago. 63% of the country didnt vote for the government that proposed it. it was a short campaign. timed (unintentionally i am sure) during a migration crisis and after 6 years of tory austerity with a clever and sustained attack on the poor by elites blaming elites. it was inevitable this would happen in a close yet unwanted reff.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1

19. No talk of the Tories being poor then
    So the country changes and the only people it affects is the poorest workers
    Funny that what about those above the poorer workers will they get a different Brexit then?

20. Holy shit I just had a premonition that in 2 years time you will be prime minister and a Brexit stipulation was that all UK imports of Ducati's would have to be black & white, it will be the law!
    Oh, and your foots better too :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information