1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've stated/answered all this before. I'm not going to spew it all again.

My concerns are not selfish and just for me. My concerns are for the poorer parts of the UK that majorly benefited from the EU contributions. My concerns are for my children and grandchildren who I believe will now be subjected to political and economic turmoil and hardship for generations to come because of the lies told by a "rich and elite" few. This harping back to the good old colonial days will make the UK a backwater. We will not have the clout to progress as you think we will in the future. You cannot tell me that a nation of 67m people will be able to strike better deals internationally than a force of 500m people? Do you honestly believe that?

And just to clarify the point about the referendum........wasn't it "advisory" and not a legal obligation?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am never going to convince you and people like you otherwise. And you and people like you wont convince me otherwise. We will agree to disagree.

This thread has run it's course. Move on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. And now that I've answered your question, I shall ask you to also answer mine that you keep dodging:

Please show me on this poster where it says that giving the NHS £350 million a week is merely a suggestion...

[​IMG]

or would you prefer the one of Liam Fox?

[​IMG]

or maybe both of them together?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fucksake El T, you can't be saying things like this! It's almost as if you have a conscience and want to do what's best for the whole of the country and the future generations, rather than just what you think is best for you because you don't like being ruled by unelected bureaucrats in Luxembourg, or something...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Two points if I may, in regards to the bus you have not answered the question in a way that is accurate as you refuse to accept what was written

Which might explain why you wrote this I shall ask you to also answer mine that you keep dodging:

Actually your reading skills might explain, I gave you the answer earlier today. Keep up forest, I can only slow down so much
    #31263noobie, Today at 11:02 AM

you're welcome :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. wow, things have heated up in here whilst I've been in France this last couple of days o_O

In my best Dutch Steve Mcclaren accent

Guyshh....GUYSSSHHHH, can't we all jusht get along :eyes:

7DA23553-9713-4773-BC99-4AAB3BDB8C5B.jpeg

6. page 4 of the leaflet.....last paragraph, no change no change..

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 14.18.50.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ooh look another play on words...are we scared yet?

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 14.21.59.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ooh and another play...this time with a threat..

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 14.23.31.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. So Andy, why is the statement about Healthcare a threat?
    I am sure that you are aware of the EHIC scheme, of which we will no longer be a member of after Brexit? How do I retain free healthcare?

Asking for a friend...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Theresa May stated "We could have been out by now" and blamed the MPs.

I guess it won't be long before she blames the parents.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Except that you didn't answer the question, again.

So...

Please show me on this poster where it says that giving the NHS £350 million a week is merely a suggestion...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. So first of all CAN get...which of course will be interpreted by the masses that you WILL get...
    Secondly you ever been abroad say Skiing....you tried to use that scheme....Insurance Insurance.. Of course if the scheme is so good why to TDO companies not let you play unless you have....er Insurance!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. If it said we will give blah blah blah then it would be a promise a command a direction.....but it doesn't it is merely a suggestion that they wan Joe public to get behind....and if they interpret that like We WILL leave the European Union on March 29th which is a command a direction then great!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. :joy:

You're funny!

You do realise that the cover provided by EHIC and that provided by third party insurance are two completely different things, right?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Suggest to the 'friend" that their EHIC card was lost under the door mat......:upyeah::punch:;)

16. Sure one is fook all and the other you pay for...

id quite happily give up the system that sees me get fook all in Spain with it...they want insurance, if it meant an end to the droves of people that come to the UK legally or illegally and kick the arse out the the NHS system

17. :joy::joy::joy:

I'm glad you're still not bitter!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. The question was all about the cover Andy, not the cost...

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information