1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think this sums it up
    eu2.png

2. i guess it could happen
    aye, and my feet are killing me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. As fuckups go, the UK Government must rank as the best.

To cap it all, now the cnuts in Parliament have agreed this, they piss off on their Easter holidays for two weeks today. Shameful.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yay, 6 more months of rolling repetitive news coverage and new terminology, the latest being Brextention...ffs

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yay........another 6 months of repetitive bitching on this thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. yay.......i'm still on holiday.
    scortchio.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Maybe it’s time to go all Cameron in it, give up your responsibilities and ask the children what to do.
    Or just go post referendum and let the confusion run and run.

8. i guess we will be needing a new poll.
    how are you gonna vote in the EU elections. is there really a perfidious Albion on speed party?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Why pick Halloween when Bonfire night was so near - what a missed opportunity by Barnie!!!
    :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. and of course, your contributions are as welcome as any other members, as they have been so far :upyeah::D

11. I thought the EU had been saying there can be an extension if there is a plan to move forward. But I haven't seen an announcement of what that plan is.

Tory party new leader ? (After a 2 week holiday off course, poor things need a break).

Second Referendum ?

General Election ?

General impression I got from interviews (that I heard) from EU representatives was to give the UK longer to 'do the right thing' which is obviously revoke article 50.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Saw Jeremy Hunt (rhymes with...) on TV last night briefly - he reckons he's in with a shout for top job - holy shit, what a prat!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Whatever happens, her career ends on the 12th of December. She knows the next confidence vote by her party will undoubtedly see her out.

The eu want to review this extension in june after the euro elections. Depending how much the conventional parties suffer, depends on what the eu will do after the elections.

I suspect even the eu know after December she will be out and they will be dealing with a new clean break brexiteer prime minister, so I suspect they will allow another extension in October till the end of December because after that, the eu will be in trouble without their lapdog to do their work for them

14. Happy Halloween I guess?

The only real news is May is now admitting that she wants to stay on as opposed to lying when she said she would leave. Many liars have a giveaway telltale sign that they are being dishonest, like a twitch, rubbing their face, shifty eyes. With May its very easy - its everytime her lips move.

Technically she cannot face a leadership challenge until December. Apparently Tory local parties are looking at ways to change the rules, which will allow them to kick her to the kerb sooner. The rules can be changed if 10,000 party members sign an ammendment. Seems a feasible idea, and also one which could raise a few quid. It would probably make even more Bluekip join right away. Dodgy Arron probably has an party membership exchange program that he pays for the switches (using funds made from closed down Diamond mines)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Quite right...............well, it was Paul McCartney who dunnit (credited to Lennon and McCartney).

16. Handy for May that Assange just got arrested and taken out of the Equadorian embassy just before question time in the house

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Remind me, what current/extant crime has Assange been arrested for?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Being Australian

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information