1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Have you seen Eastenders ?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. I watched it about thirty years ago but ... good point. I'm so glad life is nothing like TV.

Sorry, Julian.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. 'Gulag' and 'merde' being the important words here...… :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Why, do you have a thing about foreign words?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. Its that old catch 22 problem of proving your innocence to the bad guys who made up the charges! Your best chance is to escape to Russia (home of Novichoc & The Crimea)...

6. and lovely Russian cabbage rolls (Golubsti)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah @Harry Bell , pourquoi?

8. He's Scottish, they have a hell of a time with English, they use it begrudgingly whilst biting their lip so it causes some very odd sounding words

9. I was quoting Jez, but apart from that it makes me seem more 'sophisticated' like Mr. Bolovski in the Young Ones.....

10. I've got feelings you know :sob:

• Love You Love You x 2
  11. I got mine last week because it's only £5.50 and takes 5 minutes at the PO counter. They last two years so it's not exactly wasted money either.
    AND I'll beat the rush ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. So you are finally coming around to the idea of Brexit.

Good for you, lad!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. upload_2019-4-11_20-7-44.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. What a wanker - one for our Remoaner's (who have been posting shit on this vey thread) don't be like this lying wanker - you have been found out - so shut it - thanks for listening and be more truthful in future and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND POST YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND REASONS BEHIND THEM BASED ON TRUTH ffs! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Thank you for listening to this valuable lesson :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. As usual exi, I admire your subtlety, so subtle it's possible to not even notice it. :D

19. I was being pleasant, fekkers :)
    Now they will hide, and then spout the same old lies and shit, then say we were lied to, then cry - it's really quite silly :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information