British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Feckin’ fascists :eek:

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Dukey .jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Total and utter codswallop....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well it looks like we might have a rerun of 1642 to 1651 so,
    Can we decide now which side is which....
    Normally boys sort this out with some Willy waving and it's easy to see who's a roundhead and who's a cavalier, but this time the women will be involved, so.....

Remainers to be Roundheads, since these are more closely aligned with parliament, who are doing all they can to stay.
    Brexiteers to be the Cavaliers, since we are more likely to be Royalists......
    I want/need labels and I can't see Brit's sticking to the Yellow and Red shirts or dayglow vests...

[​IMG]

And remember Cavaliers you can only change sides once.....
    [​IMG]

5. Harmless satire?

• Agree Agree x 1

6. Can the Remainers be Bellends instead of Roundheads ... only asking ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. OBviously, that goes without saying, but it wouldn't be historical and I want/need correlation...

8. What I understood from your post was that you see the 4 constituent parts of the U.K. as being indivisible. Correct?

The irony is that it was Britain dividing Ireland when it voted to leave Britain. The basis for that division was that the majority in the 6 counties voted to stay in Britain. So for me, if you agree with that decision then you should be comfortable with Northern Ireland being part of the customs union or if you disagree with that decision you should be comfortable with the 6 counties being returned to Eire. Both of these are logical conclusion. The DUP/ERG is just colonialism.

So it seems to me that there are double standards at play.

Maybe I have misunderstood you though?

#31508 749er, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nah, bruv.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. [​IMG]

11. stop.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  12. Brexit is finished.

In the last month Government had two opportunities to leave with no deal and took neither.

The Brexit Party has already been shown to be full of racist cunts. They will last 5 minutes, just like UKUNT!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Only one cunt in this discussion tbf - you know who you are :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. You don’t see the double standard?

Maybe you could explain why it is not a double standard? Or is just because we are “British” and “Entitled”

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Nah bruv.

Nothing that you don't already believe can be explained to you. I've seen this for myself.

However, if you would like to commission me to attempt to educate you, my rate is £200 per hour or each part thereof. That's mates rates, btw.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. I wish those who are most enthusiastic about leaving would concentrate on the good stuff and not continue to try and defend the indefencible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. So you can’t then

You can’t because it’s impossible to defend that position.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. good luck getting anything other than cringworthy trolling and shit stirring from that quarter.
    its gonna be another belter of a day by the looks of it, so i guess some of you will be on here all day arguing black is white. maybe this will keep you occupied for a bit. interesting stuff
    This week’s Alex Salmond Show features top commentators from both sides of the Irish Sea. Alex concludes the series on Northern Ireland with an interview with the doyen of Ulster political journalism, Eamonn Mallie, while Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh interviews leading columnist Peter Oborne on the recanting of his previous support for Brexit.
    https://www.rt.com/shows/alex-salmond-show/456197-irish-uk-relations-brexit-talks-peter-oborne/

19. Nah bruv.

You're confused. It's impossible for someone to change your mind on an issue you are emotionally invested in and now you are getting shirty with me because I won't waste my time on something that in your case would be futile.
    I would have thought you would have figured that out already when I said "nah bruv" instead of rolling up my sleeves and getting down to it - you are normally brighter than this.

That's cool, though. You cool with that?

• Useful Useful x 1

20. So you can’t explain why a majority within a subsection should be respected in 1919 but that a majority within that same subsection should not be respected in 2016?

Is that because in the latter case, that majority is predominantly Nationalist?

Stick to the good reasons for leaving. Some of them are right under your nose

https://www.bosch-presse.de/pressportal/de/en/eu-mandates-abs-for-motorcycles-42009.html

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200910/cmselect/cmtran/442/442.pdf

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information