1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Is it ok to insult people now then ?

2. amongst friends? it always was.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You know, you can be pretty insulting on occasion, Alan.

#SoProud

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Never, you git-faced git.

Still proud of you though.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. I’ve always thought it was ok to someone you know face to face.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I felt sick just typing that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Exige and Noobie? That's a bit harsh...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Too harsh to be true, certainly but well done working out who I meant ; o )

9. Hail our King :eek:

10. He mentioned you and noobie yet he knew exactly who I was referring to ...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. and inacurit
    https://twitter.com/PeterKGeoghegan/status/1118135858790653952

12. Such a strange time we live in that a comedian acting as a reporter is nearer to the truth than an actual reporter

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Nope you're quite correct, Open democracy didn't like the first democratic vote so wants a second one hoping the keep voting till they win. That's how liberal democracies work.

The funny thing, they will tell you, hey what are you afraid of from a second vote, will tell you no matter what the people decide, they will respect that and act on it.

Now that may sound familiar.......

14. Honestly?

7 paragraphs and not an ounce of eye candy crammed in the screen

51DEAB74-13A2-4024-96D9-BA437AFC3F88.jpeg

They're doing it all wrong

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. That Lib Dem shite they are put out on the TV should be banned - lying non democratic idiots. I am waiting for them to knock on my door for the local elections :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. i think it would be v,hard for any loosing side to argue successfully in a future reff that they didnt have enough info to reach a considered position.
    if brexiteers main argument for leaving is immigra, oops, corruption and unacoutabilty in the EU surely they wouldnt want the next genneration to be subject to a decision based on lies and corruption. and being a veteran of reffs now, i fully accept the UK gov of 2015-17 told a few porkys too. its what they do. and have always done when their positions are threatened.
    oh i so know whats comming.

17. what will you tell them? somthing along the lines of, i'v never taken an interest before why should i now?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information