1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. every time yous put your fingers to the keyboard your exposing your location.you know country folk, people of the land

2. :Cigar::Smuggrin::Finger::Hilarious::smileys:

3. and not just to illustrate how much that argument shoots those in the foot that use it.
    that is Scotland position WITHIN the uk.
    stop reading the telegraph

4. Precisely. The point is no one has yet explained where the £15 billion will come from when Scotland is not in the UK. Either it must find the funding elsewhere or it must raise taxes or cut spending.

5. Scotland starts about 30 miles North of Hadrian's wall (just realised, miles will always be miles now, now that is miles better :D)

6. The spirit and purpose of the wall need not follow the original!
    (I for one don't care if people can work out which side of the border I'm on)

7. yip and a country mile is still not far away enough for me. :smileys:

8. ...and that nicely sums up the attitude that will ensure few tears shed in England when Scotland departs the UK ;)

9. pot kettle.
    step back from the keyboard please.

10. :Angelic:

11. Been there before:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. They may do that, and they may also see a huge drop in sales.

Make 20% extra on 60% of the volume previously seen.....doesn't stack up

It's ok thinking that some companies will capitalise by pushing prices up.....some however may capitalise by pushing prices down.

Japanese vs Ducati?

My money is on Japanese every time, they'll keep their powder dry and frankly based on Ducatis recent quality output they'd probably win my purchase if it came down to price.

Brand is only worth so much and anymore than today's premium I'd be giving them the cold shoulder

Not only that but you've failed to see the weakness of the Euro.

As of right now the £ vs € is still stronger than it was throughout 2012-mid 2015

Hardly a huge drop when compared to the $

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  13. :Angelic:

14. :Hilarious:

15. :Smuggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information