1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. US shale gas production in 4-6 weeks is currently equal to the annual North Sea production of natural gas. What are the issues you refer to?

2. pretty much sums it up,how can you have an independant country when 60% of the economy is public services,even the eu dont want another basket case on their books.
    still the faithful think it they shout loud enough it will happen.
    snp are an embarrasment up here,dont know anyone who is going to vote for them next time

• Like Like x 2
  3. Oh dear. Incoming....Scotland is by far the most productive, profitable, best run and healthy country in the Union. Brussels were begging for them to join directly...must be true, its all been posted on here :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. only to the deluded,its not exactly monaco here

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shattering rock with unknown substances and then extracting unknown substances with the waste is never going to be good for the environment nor the health of those living close by.

6. No, no. Don't believe the Tory scum propaganda. Scotland is the wealthiest, most successful, most dynamic, best governed region of the UK. Its dear leader is loved by everyone. Scottish schools and hospitals are the best in the world. It is Scottish wealth and innovation that props up the entire UK economy. England would be bankrupt without the economic might of Scotland to fall back on. Average life expectancy is 112, there is no alcoholism and everyone wants independence. You're just reading the wrong newspapers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. sounds like you have found a buddy there bladers. sorry two. this is hysterical. :Hilarious:. yip useless deluded no goods. thanks for the charity. :upyeah:. no fighting the next reff on here.
    upload_2016-10-13_16-29-56.jpeg
    carry on, enjoy yer brexit. :smileys:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Substance abuse then; where's the evidence? Still as long as it's happening elsewhere and we simply import it no issues?

• Like Like x 1
  9. er ??,, almost as many seats as all others parties put together,, twice as many as nearest rivals,, three times as many as third place,,, embarasment ?,, i dont think so .

10. No it isn't. Fracking is a perfectly legitimate and safe method of producing hydrocarbons assuming that wells are designed and constructed to a high standard. Whether it produces large amounts of cheap energy is another matter. My own belief is the the fracking "revolution" has more to do with supply and demand than a genuine production of "cheap" energy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. Do you have any clue what you are talking about ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. interesting video,, the guy has spent his life working in the industry,, what would he know,, how can he be an expert ,, prob never ridden a Ducati

14. fraking has been going on in the north sea for as long. i dont think it runs much chance of contaminating the land or drinking water tho . theres several reasons why its opposed by scotgov biggest one of all the vast vast majority dont want it. secondly we are trying to be as green as possible where possible. and like refusing GM crops we are trying to push the quality of our produce not the quantity. seems like good business sense to me

15. Ar, GM crops. The fact that GM could actually end famine seems to escape most NIMBY types.

With Brexit, will we get more or less GM?

16. cool, grow em wheres there a famine. hmm wonder how that will get twisted? in the mean time there's a market for high value, high quality goods. we have a good brand we can sell it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information