1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nice welcoming, supportive of the wider people attitude there agin, well done. Thats what wanting independence gives you, eh. Colours firmly shown ;)

2. deffo. your the most astute person i know. :smileys:

3. Welcome,,,,,,, back,,,,,,, TT,,,,,, Rod :Banghead::Banghead::Banghead::Banghead::Banghead: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :upyeah::smileys:

4. The best way to combat famine is population control. The Earth cannot support 7 billion people. There is no way round this question. The plant needs fumigating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It could, but it won't with the kind of business model run by the likes of Monsanto who use it to control the production of food by selling seeds and pesticides that enslave farmers and destroy biodiversity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Agree, I have no kids and no plans to become a father, I should get tax exemptions!

7. And this is the kind of agriculture promoted and funded at tax-payers expense by the CAP. 80% of all European agricultural subsidy goes to 20% of the biggest - and wealthiest - industrial agri-businesses.

8. soon all to be replaced if full? by our own government, lets watch the small farms survive now.

9. Putin will see to that pretty soon.....

10. Russia doesn't have the might or finance to wage a war against the West. Easier for them to take small pot shots under cover.

11. Are you quoting the Georgia guidestones

12. nah. mein kampf. :Hilarious:

13. My understanding of this is that Monsanto patent the seeds which blow all over, then take the farmer to court for stealing their seed. Reports suggest the seeds need more water and produce less yield. A lot of quite damming stuff on Monsanto.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. depends who they team up with doesnt it ?

*cough* China *cough cough cough*

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hard Brexit will destroy this Country economically. There are a lot of worrying signs about already with just the talk of it.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. It has and a similar process to squeeze out more oil, but let's not let facts get in the way of green fear. Let's not frack but let's import fracked US gas or import gas from Russia and Qatar.

Many who object and protest continue to drive, fly and consume energy unabated.

17. were doomed.gif

18. Well all be fucked anyway with the nukes that will be fired from both sides whether Russia win or not...

19. hear hear that man....:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information