1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nope, half a sprout or a free service ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ffs man, the tory govt is voted in to rule. Let them rule. Thats what we f'ing vote for every 4/5 years. Just coz you don't like it (I may not either) that's life. You just come over as a bitter narrow minded left wing idealist who has no idea what real life is like.

Campaign and step up if you feel so strongly that after 158 pages you are still banging that same old drum. And if you have let us know where so we can come and ask direct questions and finally get some answers.

Its beyond boring. Here's an alternative suggestion: try a solution rather than constant concentration on problems. Or do you just want to stand on the doorsteps of those with their homes repossessed smilimg, pointing and laughing because people like you are happy to drag down the vibe and concentrate on the negative.

'I told you so' being the favourite phrase deperate to be used

Sorry El Tel if this is over the mark, but really, enough is enough!!! Goodbye thread and good luck :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not over the top by a long way, but a nice farewell :)
    Do come back soon :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. no. this is a nice farewell.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't read the thread if you don't like it. Simple really.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. upload_2016-10-15_20-26-13.png

Oh, that's interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. :Hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. but in the current situation and after three hundred years our currency is only worth a couple of sprouts. which to be honest is pretty pish. :(.
    maybe we could call it the bladder? :Angelic::smileys:

#3268 finm, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  9. In three hundred years, and one hundred-fifty Indy Refs, ... nothing will have changed :Hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. true, you will still be a cvnt. :Smuggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I couldn't work out whether a Funny or a Love You was appropriate ... so I went with my gut :D

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. please please save us from ourselves. :Hilarious:
    oh hang on a min. does that mean we would have to go looking for deals elsewhere? is that possible?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. @finm The first past the post (plus a few from the list in Scotland) has given the SNP an overwhelming majority in both the Scottish Parliament, to the extent that it looks like a one party state, and with Scottish representation at Westminster, this is not representative of the true balance of feelings north of the border.

The more I see of Nippy the less I like her.

So a genuine question for you, who represents the large number of Scots who didn't vote SNP at MSP/MP elections or for independence at the Indyref.

Here is the fragrant Isabel Oakshott ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. fragrant or pungent? please jv not the daily mail. :smileys:
    i know the figures for westminster and hollyrood i understand the dhondt system. you will know their vote actually increased at the last hollyrood election with a party at westminster ruling over us with 37% of the vote share. (fair doos its only been like that forever) its a pretty poor argument.
    how many times do we need to talk about the history/motives and calculations within GERS? believe it or not this was not supposed to happen, apart from the odd bit of reminiscing we shouldn't of been talking indireff for another 5-10years min. tbh i quite enjoy talking about self determination whenever its raised (not as much as Rooth the Mooth) 6 to 1 in favor of the torys according to stats.
    brexit changed that. take it up with Cammoron and May. :upyeah::smileys:

15. The thing about the SNP is that it is a party of non democracy. Never mind their rhetoric, in actual factual actions they have refused to accept the democratic Scottish people's referendum vote and have refused to accept the U.K.'s democratic people's brexit vote.

What is the point of having a democracy where the majority vote is seen as selectable.

Och yessss the people voted the snp to rule Scotland, we like that so will abide by it, Och nooo people voted to stay in the U.K., we don't like that so will ask for another go and ignore the public. Och no the people of the U.K. took part in the same vote we took part in and we lost, we don't like that either.

Which goes back to an earlier point I made, politicians are ignoring democracy and the democratic vote and when they do that, we have no democracy

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OMG :Banghead:........

however,,,, only 6 hours till the motogp .:):D:Happy:

17. Hmm. Jim Rogers, "co-founder with George Soros of the Quantum Fund".

In the first few seconds, I was given an ironclad guarantee that the rest of the clip will be manipulative, self-serving bullshit. Nothing I heard after that persuaded me otherwise.

Sorry but New World Order would-be Tsars telling me of doom and gloom if I don't sign up to the New World Order ... I stopped falling for that BS in my teens for Goat's sake.

18. i know yer game loz. yip and jim hasen't got a clue how the world woks.
    by voting brexit you haven't removed your self from a "new world order" ya choob :Hilarious:. if anything britain has become more dependent/at the mercy on the likes of jim and co. (please don't attempt to tell me we are awash with cash and home grown investors)
    dylon's a cvnt, donators to charities are fools, the lottery's a scam interspersed with the odd that country is a "Basket case" despite being part of the greatest union on earth, just why wont they get back in their box type post. (often typed in a stereotypical styli) a country that ISNT trying to stop what YOUR country has voted for, but is trying to get the Best deal for the voters here.62% of those that bothered to vote. my my my. just what have you aligned your self with? :smileys:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information