1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. yea 7000 new jobs.

2. not new ,,, " secured "

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. whats with the evil tory bull shit? torys aint evil. there just wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why are successive SNP leaders named after fish or fish produce and will the next one be captian birdsye? All part of the Fisherati conspiracy. Thought for the day.:grin:

5. I think that's a red herring. :)

6. What does the name "Salmond" mean?
    S is for sensible, the practical side.

A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.

L is for little, the little things you do.

M is for mighty, your inner strength.

O is for old fashioned, you cherish the past.

N is for natural, the genuine side of you.

D is for discreet, you can keep a secret.

7. i think May/camoron/brown/blair/major/thatcher all means protector of the kiddy fiddler

8. Fin, Your not actually Alex Salmond are you? It would answer some questions :grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. :Hilarious:. no not alex salmond. but let me help you with some questions, what do you need to know?

10. How long is a generation in Scotland ?

11. :Hilarious: slightly longer than a broken vow.
    next.

12. What does that actually mean? Is it the increase in costs of goods imported into the UK (and we are a net importer not exporter) by 16% that has expanded the economy?

How is the increase in house price values since Brexit good for the homeowner?

Bullshit and fairy-lights methinks.

13. How is an increase in the value of something you own a good thing? Do we need to explain this Terry? :Banghead: A bit like saying, how is the increase in the value of your classic motorcycle a good thing?

It may not be so good for the house buyer, but it's nothing but good news for the home owner, surely. :Wideyed:

14. And it's only good news if you sell it and don't buy anything in it's place. Otherwise if you stay put then nothing changes. Or would you like me to explain that further?

15. That's not what you said, and you know it. Show me in the post I quoted where you mentioned selling a property and buying something else in it's place. :p

What you said was "How is the increase in house price values since Brexit good for the homeowner?" :Writing: Which I explained.

Your 1st sentence here "And it's only good news if you sell it and don't buy anything in it's place." is what I'm talking about, you never mentioned buying anything in your original post. :)

16. Well maybe I'm being thick but you didn't explain anything to me. All you said was "It may not be so good for the house buyer, but it's nothing but good news for the home owner, surely". Not anywhere close to an explanation in my book. Merely a statement.

17. Yes, you are correct. You are being thick.

18. Explain it to me again then...........................rather than just making a stupid statement.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information