1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You said you were thick and I agreed. :upyeah:

I had long since moved on from your 1st statement as you couldn't grasp what I was saying. Keep up Tel. :)

2. Ah well, I was at work and we go through French servers. Maybe those damn foreign Jonnies blocked the news on my PC. :Watching:

Yeah, that's my explanantion for it, bloody EU ! :mad:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. first of many,, in 9 yrs time there will hardly a tooth left in the room..

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. How's that a good thing? :Hilarious: :Hilarious: :Hilarious:

5. good for the seller.. As long as he ain't trying to rebuy in this over inflated hell hole...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Any system that treats shelter as an investment commodity first and foremost, is broken. It just is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. food, disposal of waste and shelter are really the only things that matter to human existence... they also happen to be some of the cheapest things possible to provide if greed didn't enter the equation.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You shouldn't take the piss out of Finm's gob like that! And more like 9 weeks, poor Finm :)

9. Erm, and motorbikes dildo boy :mad:

Or dodo boy :D

10. :Banghead:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Deutch bank, " japan house prices due to slump 20% by 2018 "

12. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Personally for me house prices need a drop in value, that'd be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. yawning, images of dudes running in circles, think that's rule no 7 of how to stifle debate.
    so whats been offered to the motor company's then? dont know what some of you seen last night on QT but pretty sure i seen a promise of major tax breaks in the future. all fine and dandy until you realize who is gonna pick up the slack.
    june 24th. the day my phone stopped ringing. early june i was measuring up for a new ramp putting the word out i was looking for another employee and inquiring on putting an MOT station in. now cancelled, possibly laying somebody off at the end of the year.
    the phone quite literally stopped ringing on june 24th. my, like other workshops where bursting up until the vote. the ones i chat too are all saying the same. something changed. i cant pin it on brexit, argyll like many places i guess have a large European population. i have/had a lot of customers from the continent. many of the local businesses rely heavily on European workers. they aint coming in, they aint spending there money. my parts bills have risen noticeably, fuel has risen 7p a ltr (transport cost big factor up here). which means utility's are next.
    nice one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. There is no debate, just the same people repeating themselves. It will change nothing and achieve nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Well said @Gimlet Never a more true word has been spoken. :upyeah:

17. So, Brexit, let's stop servicing and fixing our cars, just as false an economy as the Scottish one :D

18. stop making stuff up? stop being your signature.
    i cant pin it on brexit. i said that already. i am saying like the other garrage owners i talk to my phone stopped ringing on the 24th of june. plenty MOT's (but they get farmed out) v.litle repairs most cars up here fairly new because of the rural location people are very dependent on their cars, but they aint servicing. and when they do it's the min they ask for. maybe it will come back. who knows. but i have never been so stop start in the 6years i have been going.
    tell you what i will do exe, i will get you to type out the redundancy notice i am contemplating
    and just while i am here i would like to thank mariola for moving the swelling in me gob south to me pants. :smileys:

19. It appears I'm off ignore. Just put me back on (EDITED due to name calling - ET)

#3520 Robarano, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information