1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In other European news

Nicola Sturgeon refuses to accept the result of last night's England v Scotland match.

Nicola said she would be meeting with FIFA to see if the result could be changed as they wanted to stay in European football.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. If there is a year to win the Euro's it would be this year :Hilarious: wearing poppy's in the final :D but we won't :Finger: will we :Nailbiting:

no :smileys:

3. Could you not have condensed it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. it was a photo, of a page of a book, that someone else had posted on the internet.
    I just copied the photo and pasted it
    (if you want to make it smaller copy it to a new window and zoom out....)
    :D:D:D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1

5. I'm watching you cheeky :pompus::Bookworm:

6. :Kiss: pucker up,buttercup!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. image.jpeg

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. and yet the company attributed to this, Deloitte, has said today that the memo was not commissioned by the government and did not have any input from any government department.

It was however an internal document made by the accountancy firm Deloitte to discuss Brexit amongst themselves

Still why let a pretend leaked memo ruin the truth :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You're wasting your time noobs. He'll have his fingers in his ears with your post and seeing what he wants to see.

Take a look at the previous 187 pages of it. :Hilarious:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Describing Deloittes as an "accountancy firm" is quite some understatement. Deloittes also are management consultants and policy advisers, among other things. They do a great deal of work for government departments including the Treasury (too much work, some of us think) and they are very well acquainted with the processes and practicalities of government.

Deniability is often useful to ministers, isn't it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Are you suggesting thee is in fact a plan then?
    I'd certainly be interested to see it, or any evidence of one.

12. I've seen your posts Pete, are you a minister?

• Funny Funny x 1

13. MW-EX871_may_10_20161014084134_ZH.jpg

14. god. what a way to end my shift.
    cheers exe.

15. You have finished for the day!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information