1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. quote this. pha-?

2. that should be easy for them ,, have a word with Nic, she can make room for them here.

3. pronounced with an " F " .

4. :smileys:

5. Well I never.. A sudden conversion to corporate capitalism.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Don't worry, it will only last a generation :upyeah::smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. "Phaf"?

What did I win?

8. Scotchland :Nailbiting:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. :Facepalm:

10. UK exports to Europe make up 44% of all UK exports. Goods imported into the UK make up 8% of all EU exports.

You tell me who would be the biggest loser here?

UK-EU exports are a bigger part of the UK’s economy than the EU’s

Although fewer of our exports are now going to other EU countries, these exports are still just as important to our economy.

The £220 billion exports of goods and services to other EU countries were worth about 12% of the value of the British economy in 2015, and £230 billion or 13% in 2014. It’s stayed at around 13-15% over the past decade.

Exports from the rest of the EU to the UK were worth about 3-4% of the size of the remaining EU’s economy in 2014

11. That will teach you :tearsofjoy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Did you look up the Rotterdam effect as I suggested earlier? Let me help, The Office of National Statistics on the matter

[ARCHIVED CONTENT] UK Government Web Archive – The National Archives

13. I see Europe is working well for us :Hilarious:

14. all that is assuming you get to keep the 100bill of our exports that's included in yer figures. :smileys:

15. nope , they are getting to keep phuk all !!

16. what you meen :Facepalm: ,,, best roads, best scenery, best whisky, best oil reserves, best music, best wimmen, best poitishens, best forrests, best drivers, best TT forum posters ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( ooooops sos or , ducati forum posters ) naw phuk, best everyyyyyythin

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Does that 100 bill include the £48.5 billion (64% of Scotlands exports) to the rest of the united Kingdom? You send in goods to the rest of the U.K. 4 times more than the whole of the E.U.

Source, Scottish government Export Statistics Scotland - Publication

You do have to wonder why the snp want to leave the U.K. then join the EU and have tariffs added to 64% of their business whilst paying the E.U more than it ever has to the U.K. ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Watched that - is he our Duke? :Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information