1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Using your Diane Abbott methodology, about a hundred and seventy twelve percent, by normal peoples standards, probably substantially less.

2. ONS figures out today show our imports from the eu to the U.K. in August, had the eu selling £14.2 billion more to us than we sold to them for that month. I would guess despite all their inability to move on a single point, at some point, the business's of the eu are a little more worried about the eu's inflexibility than is being openly discussed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dear me, you still banging on, brave little internet boy?

4. erm, i wont respond to nobarano otherwise its likely he'll grass me up again the horrible fucking wet wipe

5. Well that just encapsulates you level of education and intellect, perfectly in one sentence. I'll leave it here brave boy.

6. Internet hero/brave boy depicts someone whos not willing to say what they write to your face,
    There’s only one cunt on here that’s done that as well you know, and its not me,
    If you wish to amend your stance I will happily meet you to clear a few issues up.
    Otherwise less of the coward shouts you atrocious fucking GRASS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not to mention liar.

8. I'm buying if these are needed?:D

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Are you for real? :laughing: Where, behind the bike sheds, after school? :grinning:

10. :yum

11. Can i expect another pm from one of your mod mates later asking me not to swear at you?

12. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I never trusted Pluto, You can understand why they stopped calling it a planet, shady rock

14. Happy to throw insults and lies but not able to take it? Surely not. I would never have guessed.

15. Shhh Dukey, I'm handling this: it's not for the faint of heart ❤️

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. no promising sugared tits now. Glittering turds on the other hand.

17. Winter started early this year.

• Like Like x 1
  18. What makes you say that, can you feel the Lozeraptor horns pushing through your forehead already? :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information