1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Did you see these bits

• The Council should switch completely to qualified majority voting, wherever this is possible under the treaties, to avoid blocking important draft laws and speed up the legislative process, and
    • A permanent Council of Defence Ministers should be set up to coordinate the member states’ defence policies

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. How many encouraging developments "despite Brexit" will there be before people start saying "because of Brexit"?

3. Nothing will ever be enough, because no matter what 'they' will always point towards some negativity and align it with Brexit, no matter how tedious the link.

Project fear is still very much in full swing, they just keep turning it up a notch

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Did you mean "tenuous"?

No, on reflection, "tedious" is the better word : o )

5. Most likely I did, but you can be quite flexible with the choice of word.

Crap, shit, piss poor, they all work :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. The reason why I mentioned those two is that they are 1 seeking to make a ministry of defence of europe where the countries of the eu's military would now be under eu control but the second is a sign they are worried.

The eu has always been all members agree or nothing happens, this tradttionally has allowed the smaller countries/partitions can have an equal amount of power as the largest. Recent events in regards to the Belgium region of Walloon was able to hold the whole of the eu to ransom over the eu Canada deal.

You also have recent election changes of less obsessed eu countries such as Austria and the Czech republic and the rising influence of the Visegard group within the eu https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

By making this move away from all for one and one for all they are removing the equality powers of the smaller countries who have fewer seats, in exchange for just having to reach a majority which can be easily achieved when you see how the seats are allocated http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/...share-out-of-meps-seats-among-28-eu-countries

Lastly, A tipping point of convenient timing. When the U.K. leaves the eu it will leave behind 73 seats. The eu could due to it's ever increasing costs, simply do away with those 73 seats and save a fortune for europes taxpayers
    https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-european-parliament-seats-eu-wide-candidates

7. project fear? whats this project fear campaign yer constantly blabbering about? is it a new thing? BBC propaganda? over something as trivial as brexit?, you guys are losing it. next you will be saying each and every publication is lying to you too. well, the ones you disagree with.
    nut jobs.
    :p

#9508 finm, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Finm, Here is a picture of 3 of the ringleaders. They have now rebranded themselves as the arch-remainers. Blair prefers the one-to-one meets with his best buddy Juncker. We would be in a much better position if they all slinked off and left the stage!
    clegg-eu.jpg

9. Photoshoped.

10. Fin bless you, Honestly I thought the loz mentoring programme was working

Oo that reminds me, the saviour of information because all of the media is against him, you must be happy that the charges against the Rev are not being taken any further

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. How could such pathetic low-achieving has-beens possibly inspire fear with their fantacising? They should be countered with project-contempt, project-derision and project-determination.
    As for the BBC, at least I don't pay the license fee. Its a small start but when I see their childishly transparent propaganda its nice to know I'm not paying for it.

12. I'd be interested to know who is paying their expenses on things such as travel, hotel rooms, cars, staff

13. the tweets noob are still in the public domain, they where never taken down and where never taken seriously. the charges where brought by yer mentor mcfadyen of the express. most retractions in the press, up here anyhoo are as a result of wings debunking. the fact of the matter is you have been suckered into contesting something i entirely agree with. you dumb ass, always in too much of a hurry to disagree. i dont trust the BBC on anything with a political content and less and less re Scottish history, they should stick to making nature programs. btf, i think the national coverage of my party is why better than the pitiful SBBC.
    wonder how yer beloved Scotsman will transform if the dutch take over bid with yer Salmond at the helm goes through?.

#9515 finm, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  14. Fin there has been no suckering, your trying to drag people into "see I got you" is so obvious you may as well sent a telegraph. Sometimes we will agree, on those times you see sense :D C- for effort and execuion

I still am not a journalist, I am still not siobahn mcfadden nor do I work for the express despite you keep saying it hoping some mud will stick.

As to the rev I did find it funny they did NOT say there is no case to answer but only they would not be taking the case further.

Alex is an irrelevance now as is the snp and indi vote, I appreciate you wondering around in circles like a cult victim saying indi indi indi as your prayers go unanswered because your leader sold you out but honestly. That's a matter you should take up at the next scottish ukip concert

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. put yer bottom lip away. sucker. *smug grin*

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Okay, I’ll Put it in the cupboard that Nicola put indi 2 in. Then neither will be seen again. Good idea fin, ta.

17. things is, if salmond is an irrelevance, despite being in a more powerful position now he doesent have the constraints of office, why are you lot getting all het up over some has beens going on a fact finding mission? why is it even necessary? why wont yer gov release the relevant info? it cant be because its a negotiation stance because the EU can do impact studies to.

18. Oooh, are people getting het up?

Where's the popcorn?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information