1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. :rolleyes:
    like i said,the posts have become tongue in cheek.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. So many Tory boys on this forum.

Think for yourselves, don't be brainwashed by political bullshit.

To be honest, finm, I know Corbyn isn't the answer to the UKs problems but if we don't kick this bunch of jokers out soon there will be no public services left. I had a very strong Tory voter telling me yesterday how the primary school his sons attend is in debt to the tune of over £200,000 and as a result has been taken over by a commercial business whose only plan is to turn it in to an academy they can make money from. Even he thinks it's a scam.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. My god, I agree with you o_O

Fookin hell, you talking to people again? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My sister is a nurse, this is all very surprising to me that she uses food banks. She's never spoken to me about it and it doesn't show tbh. o_O

I must call her tomorrow to see if she needs some financial help, but it does not add up. Her and my brother-in-law both get out of bed in the morning and get themselves to work. Have brought up 3 sons, have 2 nice cars on the drive, live on a nice estate and have recently bought a holiday retreat (a posh static caravan, but she tells me off for calling it that) near Berwick. How on earth can she do this while having to rely on food banks. She must be hiding the shame of it from me. :confused:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. I am no Tory, never voted - but your views on the mighty EU are quite simply ludicrous and if anyone is brain washed it is you. I am more European that you will ever be (at least my dick is) all you do is waffle on here with no foundation to your opinions, unable to answer any serious questions regarding some of your outlandish 'facts'. Never debating, but throwing in hand grenades then running away. At least Finm makes shit up to defend his misguided opinions, but geeze, you take the biscuit o_O:upyeah:

Thanks for listening :yum

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. i have no issues with corbin as such, i suspect he is just really badly briefed every time he comes up here and i certainly cant argue with his policies considering he is hoping to implement the last 10 years of SNP policies should he ever become PM.
    but when it comes to brexit........nah.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. See o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. exe... shut up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Uncomfortable kitchen

#9669 corrosio non forsit, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  10. Uncomfortable kitchen, stay over at tankslap.

11. Why's your dick European? o_O Is it blue with gold stars on it? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Any facts for that? Duke again you show why you personally are a remainer and purely one dimensional. Unless someone agree's with you on politics then they must be a tory, unless someone agree's with you on brexit then then must be brextards, nazi's, homophobes, islamaphobes etc etc zzzzzz

because of your limited mind all you can see is mwahhhhhh mum the nasty man disagreed with me.

What if those disagreeing with you are not tories but simply those who can see all sides and say, what we have isn't great but genuinely show me something better to replace it because walking out of one fire into another is the sadness of madmen, what if duke your limited view is not others must be tories but you struggle to see the fuller picture?

I think I see the problem, 1 your still talking to people and 2 only those who agree with you

Did you ask him which school? I ask as many headmasters now earn more than the Prime Minister and that might explain where some of the extra money has gone? When you only hear what you want to hear duke, that is your downfall.

The whole thinking is not rocket science. if we bring in through taxes X and our spend is Y but we still end up with a debt then either we spend too much or we pay too little or rarely a combination of both and to date, no government has ever been able to balance the both because as soon as they do, voters don't like it and vote them out.

13. Might as well be :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I think he covers it in glue then dips it in glitter

15. Yip, you can't polish a turn but you can roll it in glitter o_O

16. 5 years of weak growth ahead (weaker than the rest of Europe bar Greece), 5 years of falling living standards, 5 years of falling business investment ( all according to your own Government) and you are treating it as some kind of victory? Were they the forecasts for a Labour budget then Tory press would be wetting themselves with glee ( and then probably rolling in their own piss too).

I shall be asking finm to get me my Scottish passport soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. One thing I can say with absolute certainty, if there were no food banks people wouldn't be using them, therefore it is the existence of food banks which makes people use them and not Tory austerity :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. ffs, what a crock of shite. they would still be using food banks but if caught they will be locked up.
    anyhoo, pretty sure the uk has run surpluses, mostly under which governments? good job this is the tongue in cheek thread btw. i guess the headmaster gets many many grands a speech and a seat on the board, while choosing between weapons or welfare. tax brakes or tax takes, does the headmaster get to print money to pay for services so the privatized companies can then off shore the profits depriving us of the tax multipliers?.
    defend tory policy in its entirety without question,even 60% of them, then i am afraid, in today's climate yer a right wing loon of tory.
    all said tongue in cheek of course

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  19. cocked that up didn't yah. yip, deffo a brexitard :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information