1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Finm, I appear to have caught you in the political thread yet again :eek:
    So angry with you right now :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: this is not for you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Geeeeezzzzeeee!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. thats why nothing you say is coherent. :innocent:
    chill dude, be at peace with yourself. :upyeah:dont be just another angry loz.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. To be fair fin, they hadn't invented the minimum price per unit alcohol law then, but now... :p

4. yip, but yer hypocrisy never seems to go out of fashion.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Thanks, I use the snp definition of this.

"you tories cannot keep denying the Scottish peoples wishes and voices" erm nic, didn't the people say they wanted to stay in the U.K. ? Alex shhh, they don't know what they want, it's for us to tell them what they want, just ignore them for now."

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. See finm? That's how politics gets done, pay attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And again :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. And again :mad::mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. He is completely out of control.

Sort him, Elise, he is your responsibility.

10. Did you feed him this morning exi? and did you put in too much sugar again? It might explain a lot

11. He's gone :eyes:

12. naahhh he 's looking, he just want's you to think he's not here, shhhh pretend he ain't looking.

13. :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. .

yes they did, they also wanted the tax jobs to stay, near 2000, the frigates, all thirteen of them, the billion pounds of carbon capture project, for the 111 extra powers, not just control of the poison chalice of income tax, for there to be no armed boarder with the EU, TO REMAIN IN THE EU. etc etc etc etc. see loz, i have been paying attention, i have noticed the same people making those promises are now telling us how good its gonna be outside of the EU.
    feeling very little other than pity for yous slack jaws talking, like you have some kind of clue of what it is yer predicting and the democracy yer defending.
    poor poor deluded fools. you just cant allow yourselves to understand why they just wont shut up and eat there cereal
    *shakes head with pity smiley*
    :D:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. one brake down and two rear Peugeot wheel bearings later.

16. Post reported. RSPCA has been informed of the mistreatment of the horse in question.

17. And again :mad::mad::mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. And again :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information