1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. meh, you dont know how to be mad (angry) thats why i like yah. you da man!, not the main man right enough, but yer on the list. nowhere near the top, but yer deffo on the list :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. dude, its only good manners (on my part) thats making me reply to these threads....... mate, i got work to do. so, if you dont mind, could you please just stfu? :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. :mad::innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ah, Mr Barnacle, in line to take over from Junkers and so warming up nicely with simply making shit up.

Hey Google, what is a barnacle and what does it do?

"any marine crustacean of the subclass Cirripedia, usually having a calcareous shell, being either stalked (goose barnacle) and attaching itself to ship bottoms and floating timber, or stalkless (rock barnacle or acorn barnacle) and attaching itself to rocks, especially in the intertidal zone."

"Barnacles are often seen on crabs, whales, boats, rocks and on the shells of sea turtles. Although some species of barnacle are parasitic, most barnacle species are harmless, because they are filter feeders and do not interfere with an animal's normal diet and do not harm that animal that they live on in any way ."

Thanks Google, some of that seems pretty accurate for the chap in question :upyeah:

Anyway, name calling is immature and so I'll simply list this for now

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-uk-hackles-with-speech-about-isis-and-brexit

“It was a decision that came after a series of attacks on European soil, committed by young people who grew up in Europe, in our countries."

“It was a decision that came six months after the French minister of defence issued a call for solidarity to all his European counterparts to join forces to fight the terrorism of Daesh."

“Never had the need to be together, to protect ourselves together, to act together been so strong, so manifest. Yet rather than stay shoulder to shoulder with the union, the British chose to be on their own again,”

As the UK is still part of Europe, and will continue to be part of Europe after we've left the EU, and the UK has been at the forefront of action against ISIS, What the hell are you talking about Mr Barnier?

What exactly has the EU done to combat terrorism?

Not a European country, I mean the EU themselves?

Has the EU put service men or women in harms way? Conducted military action of some sort?

Please, highlight what the EU has done and compare it to what individual European countries have done.

You Pompous, Narcissistic ivory towered bureaucrat :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thought you might bite first. :D

Shame his plane didn't hit the ground a bit harder to be honest.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. He's totally entitled to any pension that is due. I watched that this morning and I bet the 2 people on the couch (one of them an advisor to those bastions of fiscal prudency, the Labour party) asking the question and Andrew Marr from the Paedophile Protection Corporation will be taking their pensions too, as they are entitled to do. But by asking the question, they are the hypocrites. :rolleyes:

Will you be taking your pension Dukey? :thinkingface: Do you know of anybody that has refused to take their pensions because of the institution they worked for? Anybody will do, absolutley anybody?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I didn't bite at all, never followed the man.
    I was merely agreeing with the buracratic waste of money that the EU is, thought you had started to come to your senses?
    :)

10. I didn't bite at all, never followed the man.
    I was merely agreeing with the buracratic waste of money that the EU is, thought you had started to come to your senses?
    :)

11. Worth posting twice by the looks of it :eyes:

o_O

12. I wonder if I can offer a few inputs.

I wonder how many remainer mep's will say, I don't agree with brexit, voted remain so will refuse on principle any eu pension when I am made jobless because I do not agree with it.

The other part of course is where the europhiles/remainers hope you will not notice. Look at those ukip c*nts taking pensions from the eu even though they took us out of the eu.

Two points, they used agreed eu proceedures and laws/implementations that are available to ALL mep's and staff, past present and future. The key point however, is that WE, through the U.K. leaving settlement, are actually paying for those very same politicians pensions so no mep is taking pension money from the eu, they are being paid by the U.K. government. The eu ain't paying shit.

Lastly whilst some get very angry about what might happen in the future, what about and direct from the daily angry, those who are ripping us off now, Labour anyone ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...byn-aid-embroiled-major-expenses-scandal.html

#9914 noobie, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  13. Farage and his pension or not, pot kettle black springs to mind when coming from any of the more liberal remain voters.

These are people who have vigorously been trying to undermine the decision to leave the EU, essentially going against the most democratic vote in generations, whilst at the same time taking a farcical moral high ground denouncing anyone that doesn't agree with them as a racist or xenophobic uneducated knuckle dragger.

Those people are hypocrits.

I don't have an issue with Farage taking his pension, he did the job he said he was going to do to the letter. That doesn't mean that I particularly like him, but he's deserving of the pension as that's what came with the job.

How strange the world is nowadays when it's the liberal left doing all the name calling, all the anti democratic actions and them being the ones telling people what they must say or do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. According to the cabinet today Brexit might not even happen unless the bigots in the Tory party shut up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Your bedside cabinet? Is that who you have been talking to all this time :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Or if Tony Blair has his way

17. There could be a role reversal here for the remainers that might backfire.

Based on our negotiations team lack of bravado and gonads, we could end up with little more than eu lite and a deal to reflect that. If that was the case, the irony if a second vote, so often asked for by extreme remainers was given, that this would be the perfect tool for brexiteers to use against the government and vote no deal on brexit lite which in turn would again emphasize leave means leave and not just a little bit.

Were that the case that that would mean 2 democratic votes supporting and then emphasizing, leave europe. what do you think the odds would be in that case of the extreme remainers asking for a third vote?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information