1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. why would you pay 50 billion, if the rules say you don't have to, why would you seek an 2 year transition period?, just to keep in power for a bit longer me thinks just drag it all out and things will go quiet, she never was a brexiteer and it shows, you have to have some one in charge who is actually convinced that they are doing the right thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I am not a fan of mrs nicola but she would be far better in negotiating any kind of deal that's for sure, but then finding people who would do it better is not that hard is it, a fair few on this forum would outperform the current team by a mile lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. i guess you where talking about ReesMogg. i recon while maybe not next but deefo soon Ruth the mooth Davidson will be yer next leader/PM.

4. Sounds like the government capitulated.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. I think we should be looking at one of the more senior County Council leaders (like maybe West Sussex?) before we go looking at the junior ranks.

It isn't Ruth's time yet (nor Splurging's either, for that matter).

6. Get lucky then :rolleyes:

7. they sure did!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Personally I think we should tell the EU to shove it and were off ASAP we have paid enough into the gravy train over the years.
    We should use the £50 billion to help British industry, NHS, and the infrastructure
    The EU won't survive without our financial contribution
    While we're telling people to fcuk off add Nicola Sturgeon to the list

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. What a shambles - looks like we are going to end up with the worst of all the possible options - neither in or out without either freedom or influence!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. If we don’t pay our liabilities for future financial commitments then no one will sign a trade deal with us in the future.

Looks like we are headed to commit to maintaining technical compliance, which is a very good thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. is that just Nicola or the 2million people that voted for her or the 5million people she represents?

You ok with the DUP though?

12. Ruth can't come down yet, she has only got the day time membership (msp and not mp)

The agreement is very scant on detail and I'm sure that is the way they intended. On first glance it looks almost like Norway lite. Some of the eu inputs into the U.K. could go on for 8 years, during the aledged (I'm sure it will drag on with "but we haven't finished yet") 2 years, we will have no seat at the top table, will face all the consequences of the top table but still be paying top table money.

I feel the eu have May over a barrel just to keep her in a job as did the dup but are instead playing the long game suspecting most who voted for brexit will see this as a sell out and so won't vote for Labour at the next election but will abstain from voting tory as they traditionally have. This will let Labour in who most of it's mp's want to stay in so will do everything to drop brexit or re-apply

What surpised me but not by very much, the bill took ages, the irish question took ages but citizens rights wasn't even publicly discussed as much, almost an overnight agreement, mmmmm.

What will be funny now is watching Varadkar with his new big boy pants, suddenly realise he has been used by the eu as a pawn and now his use is no longer needed, he will be reminded he is only one of 27 so go back to the cheap seats.

Nicola is going nowhere, no one else wants the job after she made the snp and the indi question look even more comedic than the eu and may

13. I'm pretty sure that the Little Remoaners were all saying that the UK will be a Third World Country after Brexit.

Surely that means our debts will get forgiven? Accept the £50B bill and then just default on it. The Remoaners have shown us the way!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Yep we will, and in return the Fucxits will be wanting to build their wall.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. the mooth has been giving a few speeches of late in a safe seat in sussex, she is being protected up here and promoted down there. but, saying that every time she actually does appear up here her party slips another point, now regularly back to being polled in 3rd
    teehee.
    which means we will have to keep her :(

16. The arrogance of this

17. i'm pretty sure without the scrutiny and pressure from the remoners you will be more fecked than your gonna be in 5years

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. We don't want your second-rate second-raters down South, finm. Have they even been house-trained?

19. BWAHAHAHA.

You're a sodding National Treasure, dude. You get dookie's crown for sure. Heh.

20. You may not like the tone but the accuracy is quite correct

Do Not Sell My Personal Information