1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. well spotted, there is no doubt she is second rate.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think you need to read some books.

According to that post women have full equality. The flat earthers of Northern Ireland were always going to share power and discrimination was never a major problem.

3. If I want to read fairy tales I could read the indi 2 impact plans. I know they said they would release them in April, do you know when the release date is? Perhaps I could put it on my christmas list under the loch ness mystery section, often mentioned, often heard of but no one has actually seen it. Perhaps you have an inside track?

4. did they?

5. Probably waiting for the Brexit impact studies to be released. How the feck is David Davies in a job?

6. I am not convinced we can take anything at face value.

An equally plausible explanation is that it is all being strung out to deliver a Brexit lite that eventually defaults back to full membership. Meanwhile business is suffering and our politicians are jostling for position.

7. Because in a political landscape of bivalves, Mudskippers rule

• Like Like x 2
  8. best of a bad bunch. the salmond rates him.
    it was always gonna be an impossible task to deliver what was promised.

9. James O’Brown was suggesting yesterday that the 57 Brexit impact assessments do exist but are being denied because they are so bad. Hard to think of any other reason. They can’t be fantastic and I doubt he is that incompetent or untruthful

10. Second raters like Joanna Cherry?

11. Be honest though, it would be like Rangers or Celtic joining the premier league god help us :bucktooth:

12. At what? :eek:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. as apposed to millwall thats running the show at the mo?

#10074 finm, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    • WTF WTF x 1
  14. The last time Celtic play an English team was in the champions league. Two draws against Man City. Your point is what?

Celtic would be top 4 in 5 seasons.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Oh look. It’s on to Scotland again :zzz::zzz::zzz:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. i understand yer crying. but dude, this process makes no sense

17. They wouldn’t survive the first season to hang around. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hmm. At least Joanna's a first rate second-rater.

Let me know when she wants out of the paddling pool and into the big people's pool.

19. Apologies, that's my bad. I just felt so sorry for the frothing at the kilters Scottish UKIP, it is Christmas after all and I wanted to show them they do have some love after all. I should have known better.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information