1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. oh look, at the mo (just for the mo mind) scotlnd is still part of the uk, the uk has voted for brexit (england and wales) Scotland will be affected. but rather awkwardly for the rUK this deal puts the uk gove in a v.bad position when it comes to holding it altogether :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. yip yer right, wtf, is pronounced millwow

• WTF WTF x 1
  3. Daily politics while eating soup. Corbyn on and one of his shadow cabinet. Describing cake and eat it. Nothing off the table....blah blah blah.

It’s no wonder the govt is so weak with such a poor opposition

4. It does. So here’s a novel idea: talk about U.K. rather than banging on with the old Mel Gibson rhetoric.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. WTAF?

6. wtf
    millwow

Nope, can't see it, they look quite different. Do you have a kings james dictionary too?

7. He's changed his mind, it was originally "willwall".

No, I haven't got a scooby either. He is rattling around like two skeletons fucking in a tin can these days.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. So NI gets the best of both worlds?

9. No.

10. yer right, yet yer not actually. heres a novel idea keep yer trap shut and your eyes, ears and mind open. the UK is not a unitary state. as we where so often reminded. its a partnership of equals, you know, two or more opinions are better than one? :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. We farked too then?

12. yes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sending in a bloody Tory to do hard negotiating with a bunch crooks, mad house

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Of course. Elites will see to it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. We get to be EU nationals with trade agreements with both Great Britain and the EU. sounds like we are going to be busy as an import tax haven :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I would have preferred the A team, Mogg, Farrage and the dup

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Here we go again. More ‘stop oppressing us!’ Drivel. Seriously, can’t it for once be about EVERYONE not simply devised by some notional pretend line between two land masses and differences in accent?

I don’t get though how DUP feel they should be at the table, any more than Welsh MPs or Scottish MPs. It’s one U.K.

18. Then again, you'll are probably still smarting from the big bribe we got :astonished:

19. Your politicians are a bunch of liberals w*nkers and the NI politician's are, well, up for a good fight

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information