1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Suddenly, people from the provinces are making sense. What madness is this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Should have sent SF and the DUP into the EU, been sorted in 5 minutes or there would be legs broke.

Sorry for you guys have to listen to wet blankets you have for politician's, not one would you send to open a tin of beans

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tell them the uni's are no longer doing arts and dance degree's and Brighton is going to have to take all the illegal migrants

That should have the liberals spitting out their green grass smoothies

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ben Sharpioro or however it's spelt is quite good, he gets the liberals to twist their own knickers clean off.

Bunch of saddo's. don't get me started on Antifa :D:D:D:D

5. We should be able too as we were told everything is agreed or nothing is agreed but then, I was also told the dartford bridge would be free once it was paid off, in 2003

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. :D:D:D:D green grass smoothies :D:D:D:D assh+oles bath in it

7. not fair, at least one can open his zip and still get payed for his pleasure

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Antifa/far left is just the modern gap year course, with even less baths or showers, stinky bastids

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. exe, time to go home. half day friday mind :upyeah:

10. who's the guy with the white hair, youngish, camp as anything, but hates liberals, lesbians etc etc, he is funny, the lesbians hate him and he's gay

11. Milo Yiannopoulos ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Aye, he says all lesbians are ugly, seems a bit harsh, ive seen lots of girl on girl stuff online, and they aint ugly

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. yip, but a lil messy no?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. yep, Milo, that's the boy.

15. Depends if you go off the mainstream stuff :pensive:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Rude words warning

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. The one with the lesbian aussie news panel is funny, she was not a happy little thing at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Funny, I watched exactly that last night! And then some clueless Australian 'muslim' totally humiliate herself by being stoopid enough to challenge him only to find out he knew more about her religion than she did, funny as fk. Looked like a right slapper too!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I think Australia is going through massive changes, mostly another country which seems to run by a bunch of liberals :D

Seriously though, wouldn't do any harm to get some of these outspoken people on mainstream. Isn't any decent news anymore, you got to go hunt for the stuff no one wants to face up to.

Want to see less of the remainers and them saying, 'we demand another referendum' :punch::punch::punch::D

20. I dunno, Australian politics seems about right - they don't let the fkn boats land!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information