1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well, I hope to back there next year, so I will ask 'the bloke down the pub' what he thinks.

Soros must be ripping, seems to get this boats into Italy without any trouble. EU, cesspit

2. There’s a word for people who poke the nose into what’s going on in other peoples bedrooms - PERVERT

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. The first season would be a challenge. But I don’t think Celtic would have the problems some teams have in attracting top players. Celtic Park is often voted the best stadium in U.K./Europe/world.

Anyway, it was Noobie who brought up Scotland, not me. If he was actually ever right I wouldn’t have to correct him

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. I did wonder what had happened to the citizens rights discussion but verhofstad has just popped them up and slid them into phase 2

One of the things we wanted on migration was to remove the two tier "europeans are more special than anyone else" system and have all applicants are equal. Also our legal system aplied to all equally. Guy has said they are seeking ecj involvement for eu residents staying in the U.K. for at least 8 years.

They also want is that any european will have an automatic right to bring people over and not meet our current agreement, of the ability for those wanting to bring people over can support them. Within that, eu applicants must have the right to have their application seen as correct and it is upto the U.K. to prove them wrong than the applicant to provide enough information to prove their application

In effect, open door policy remains, a two teir immigration policy enforced on a non eu country, still immigration from the eu and not dependent on need or their ability to provide for themselves and the ecj still being in charge for at least 8 years

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm home :innocent:

6. Having a pretty dress doesn't get you into the best gigs,or even past the 1st stage of the world cup qualifiers apparently, who knew?

7. You cant even see support through the hate-filled haze. Pity.

8. In most countries they still would be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You see there you go again.

You do course me “legal systems” PLURAL.

10. No, but it does attract and retain better players and better players win things

11. Absolutely second raters like Joanna Cherry.

12. Really?

You do know she is a highly respected QC. I would pay money to watch her take any of your opinions to pieces.

13. Well then given all the correct information I've just given and the only dispute you have is we differ on whether we have a legal system or systems, I'm okay with that.

But if I may correct you, the correct term would be there are systems within our legal system. Which would see me correct. just thought I'd mention that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Looser, I'm in the pub.
    Steve

Just on my third pint.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. She is a nationalist, I am a unionist, two perfectly valid opinions, fortunately more people agree with me than her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. theres that word hate again, tho i have noticed :upyeah:
    listen, this is how its, i will talk freely and frankly on any subject i chose.
    despite how we are programed there is no greater uk, there is no one size fits all.

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. May as well be typing zzlmancjbwlehlwkblvjbwq.kjndvjbwkjbv.lwjnv.

Makes as much sense ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. yes. yes there was. :)

19. yip, but yer still here. :(

20. No, you know I'm in the chippy :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information