1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You will retire early you lazy fekker (but will still be moaning) all's well that ends well finm :)

2. What does devolution mean? ...

3. Let me summarise it for you, "non of it is agreed until all of it is agreed".

4. maybe include the effects of reduced immigration (a power that was suggested would be devolved during the brexit campaign ) and recent changes to devolution of income tax during the 2016 scotland act in your essay.

5. :punch:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Managed immigration finm :)

7. dude dude dude.

8. And beetlejuice pops up? :) Or be-el-zibub :eek:

9. yip, there's a devil put aside for you. i guarantee it.

10. So anyhoo, you're waivering in your support for that Cranky SNP gal aren't you? And moving into the Noobie camp??? I sense a softening of opinion deffo :)

11. It took some time and plenty of work but I think fin is finally seeing the light rather than the Jockulation of the wee krankie hussy

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. i envy yer innocence exe, i really do.

13. So why would you want to become less independent by joining the EU?
    Remind me about your indi/non indi views again and how the EU would look after you :)
    It would be interesting!

14. less independent as a full member of the EU? is this a serious question?. go to the indi threads and work yer way through. in between noob quoting the express, the BBC and every other uk publications OPINION pieces you will find the answers.
    tell me, why do you oppose the EU investing in parts of the uk the uk gov wont?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. The EU is evil and does not have our best interests at heart, or yours. They do not love you like we do o_O they are a cult and need to be stopped :eek: come back home brainwashed dude :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just as a brief interjection. I quote often U.K. sources because the U.K. is where I live but I have also quoted and used German, French, Italian, Spanish and Polish and hell even for the fun of it, The eu's very own website

but I'll throw in this for now http://www.euronews.com/2017/07/29/eu-takes-legal-action-over-polands-court-reforms

with the eu threatening poland with court a few days ago and today https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/11/eu-may-scrap-refugee-quota-scheme-donald-tusk

You can go back to being selective now fin, your welcome oldforumstickyouttonguesmileyface

17. You side with these Euro bullies finm :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. nope, gems a bogie. so it is.
    yip, ywhat you need is for the young up here to have not experienced tory greed and self advancement or British labor in Scotland incompetence for you to have any chance of postponing that. tho one will be a lot easier than the other. your looking in the wrong direction exe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. :eyes: I look this way, as this is the only way the forum emoticons allow me to look :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information