1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 500 pages :rolleyes:

upload_2017-12-11_22-19-50.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wrong, as my post was the 1st on the 501st page, I was correct. If I had posted this on the 500th page, it should have read 499 and a bit pages. :yum

Now go to bed! :innocent:

3. Eh, you are as crap at page counting as finm is at politics o_O

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. titled, an English Odyssey.

6. Nice one co English author :)

7. You were in a band even though you couldn't sing :eek:

8. thought you where a viking? or was it a cockring?
    :thinkingface:

9. A mungrel of both I think :)

10. i wouldn't doubt it, deffo been a bit of ....... nah, leave it fin. :upyeah:
    anyhoo, yer aww f...ed. :)

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. DQ :)

12. Nobody thinks we will be better off than we are now, except a few deluded Brexitards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42315280

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It means 55% of Scots that voted, said up yours Salmon, we want to stay in the U.K. . I hope that clarifies things :D

14. 62% didnt want to leave the EU in 2016, more in 2014 before the hatefest now sitting at 68%. even tho all the media up here is focused on maintaining the uk by subtle drip drip anti independence and SNP propaganda ,which i can only assume is why you find the likes of noobster on here regularly talking pish with imaginary "facts,figures and policy" support has maintained around 45-51%, around a third have left yes but around a third has moved over, now all that has to be done, is win back a v.small proportion that have moved away. hmm, how could that be done? EFTA maybe or just sit back and let May, bojo and co do their thing. :thinkingface:. we can possibly still get you a good deal yet. always looking after yer interests so we are.
    hope that clears that up for yah. :upyeah:
    tick tock.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. 100% will be better off out of Brussels slimey grasp :)
    Tock Tick
    o_O:upyeah:

16. yip, while no sane person believes yer aww the same
    100% of the short sighted will be.
    100% of hose that dont know or care how this affects the rUK will be.
    100% of the britnats will be.
    100% of the bigots and xenophobes will believe they
    are on the right track.
    dude, i get it, you voted, you want to follow through, you have been programed to believe the uk's faults lie elsewhere.
    i believe you are mistaken.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information