1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. who makes the correct steel in the uk?

2. Well the Finm :eyes::thinkingface:

3. i think he looks like elmer fudd, i think the rabbit always escapes

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tata could have if it had been given investment from the Scottish government. Again though it highlights the Scotland first to the voting publics face but as soon as the doors are closed it's fuck you jack. So much for investing in Scottish companies, The biggest lack of investment in Scotland, is from the Scottish government itself.

5. Junkets or DD?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. the one you have just heard of.

7. Where does that 46-60Bn come from Fin, ie how is it generated (not who produced the stat) ?

8. Yep, and they certainly gave Trump a nice warm welcome didn't they? Err, no, they didn't did they.

9. What, another one? Eh, fin-me-boy?

*smug grin*

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. scot gove saved it from closure in the last few year, recently sold it to liberty house. i think they still have their pension scheme too. long before anything from the welsh and uk gov at port talbot. do keep up.
    nope,as i said to yer man yer man. logic is nothing if its based on bull.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. ffs, get a grip of yourself man. ask farage, hes the brains of your operation.

12. you love the attention loz. more need it tho i think :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. How are you doing on my question, fin?

Another clue - it doesn't involve the SNP.

*still smug*

14. i answered it already, i dont know. tell me, does it involve leaving the EU? :rolleyes:

15. Not necessarily but that will help : o )

16. upload_2017-12-13_14-11-57.jpeg

17. I do keep up fin, which is why I'm still waiting for the scottish government to be honest. How much did the snp government buy the two plants for from tata and how much did they sell them to liberty for, I understand they sold them to liberty for £1 but haven't declared what they bought them for

I also made reference to the bridge as the very two same steels works at the time of purchase WERE in fact making what they call weathering steel, which is used on bridges. In fact Liberty steel acknowledges this in an article this year where it highlights it is re-introducing weathering steel to the plants again.
    https://www.scotsman.com/business/c...roduce-weathering-steel-for-bridges-1-4508952

Thankfully most Scots know the basics. If they were to break free, it would never be free as they need a underwriter whether that is the U.K. or the eu because most Scots also know the snp on their own would bring the country to it's knees.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/polit...ny-scots-won-t-like-holyrood-budget-1-4638172

This line from the wee'un made me have a fizzy wee,

“The ability to help people to contribute to the economy is central to our thinking"

Using my scots to english translator it came back as "yah wee effinidjiots, this is whet ya voted fer"

18. Perhaps the Scottish recognise that SNP, Tories, the EC ... Is all the same thing.

It's the same thing for the same reason that fin is struggling with my question, "How do you fight corporatism?".

19. Junkets! Ah, I thought you meant DIcky Davis, known him years, world of sport init? :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information