1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. You're using "a belief that someone heard him sing bad songs" as proof that he's a racist, seriously?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. okidoki. carry on. ywpos.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  3. okidoki noob. carry on. ywpos.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. YWPOS =You Worthless Piece Of Shit

How rude you rascal :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Is that slander?
    TBF anyone who has been to white hart lane or any football game playing spurs will have heard or sang anti semiotic songs. And every gooner for sure...

6. I believe slander is spoken and libel is written. Therefore his first comment could be Libel and the second would come under hearsay.

I does highlight the continual throwing around of them isn't helped when they are not even accurate but seek to do the same damage .

As to the topic, the meeting I think tomorrow and Friday should see where the eu want to go next

7. Pointless arguing with those too blind to see. Everyone can believe what they want..some will be right, some will be wrong.

Hate and division is not a way for the world to move forward. At the moment it's in a self destruct course.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Coming from a man who uses racist, misognynistic xenophobe, islamaphobic, homophobic and of low intelligence brextards towards others in the forum almost on a daily basis, I'm sure you can see what is right in front of you should you choose too.

9. That's a bit unfair really, so you haven't provided any facts and have now said that there's no point explaining further as the person asking doesn't want to know or is incapable of understanding that which you do? How is that educational or constructive discourse?

Have you ever heard an interview between Richard Dawkins and Wendy Wright? IMO it's rather educational in many ways, all it will take is the first 3mins and 15s to learn a great deal and then watch more if you want, easy eh?

I agree with that.

10. Bit strong, no?
    YWPOS.PNG

See related.

11. Fins said before in here that he hopes a pedophile comes to my house whilst I'm at work and my kids are at home, so him calling me a worthless piece of shit is almost a compliment. He gets a bit seb vettel in the heat of the moment from time to time and I won't be pressing any report button, he's a cheeky rascal from time to time. I understand heat of the moment

12. Seb Vettel haha!

Oh, so it's a compliment?

There's so much I don't understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. He's a complicated fellow

14. Mogg can be as smooth and self assured as he likes, but there are too many people in the UK who will not accept him, his beliefs and his persona. Never going to be PM, unless he takes over from TM and loses the next election.

15. "Parliament Votes In Favour Of Extending Gravy Train and Easy Life Arrangements With EU".

Wow, never saw that coming. Anyhoo, onwards.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. Members of Parliament need to remember that we will get to vote on their continued membership.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. So are we done with the insults or do I lock the thread?

18. Yep, society gets the politicians it deserves. Their obsession with mediocrity and inverted class snobbery, the celebration of intellectual ignorance and the myth of the common man will ensure that the Facebook generation will never be led by people of principle or governed by intelligent and clear-minded conviction politicians.
    They'll be led by the people their billionaire corporate string-pullers want them to be led by and still they'll preen themselves about the "choices" they've made and how "informed" they are.

#10538 Gimlet, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. well, that's not exactly how it went was it? yer a hell of a man for mixing things around to suit yer next conundrum. and that, along with yer bouts of short memory and or hypocrisy is what makes you a wpos. :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. What he said. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information