1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. There is a German mep called Hans Olaf Henkel who as well as a liberal mep has been european boss of IBM, president of the federation of German industries (BDI) and has also been a chairman of many groups such as Bayer, Daimler etc and is currently on the advisory board of OMFIF where he is regularly involved in meetings regarding the financial and monetary system

If you follow politics on brexit, outside of the U.K. and view how others see it then his view is not an unusual one

2. Bloody Tories, Westminister, blah, blah, drivel splurge...........:)

Oh, er hang on......"The Scottish government was given powers over income tax rates and bands last year" o_O :blush: :mad:

Edit- I've just read it. I knew it :joy:............."Mr Mackay has conceded that the budget is "set within a challenging context", although he points the finger at "continued austerity" from Westminster.

#10582 Robarano, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yes, he's certainly very many points above the average MEP's intelligence - a different league.

4. Yes I do, just giving others access to the correct opinion :):upyeah: she needs to go and she hasn't arrived yet :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. nah, highest employment rate in the uk actually, just mostly lower payed.

6. Ah, just poking ya with a stick mate

• Like Like x 1
  7. i know. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Shut it an vote (only two awkward fekkers so far) wonder which two :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yes, as with the Brexit, I urge you all to cast your vote in Elise's poll ... unless of course those bastards (just like Elise) prevent you by making it impossible for you to do so.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. if there main residence is up here thy pay tax here if they work here.
    they can change the way they are payed, dividend? the tax goes south

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. What it might do, if done wrong, Could make Scotland the most expensive place to live in the U.K. for middle class and higher earners and it's those that often have cash and nouse, to create jobs for others at a time, some say Scotland is being underfunded.

It will be interesting to see who they go after, how much they raise it by and will it be like labours economics of thinking the same money from the top 5% will be used a dozen times over, or will it be like France where the very mobile money people, just slip over the border to keep as much as their own money as they can?

12. Berwick Upon Tweed could become a very desirable place to live for Jock commuters.

13. Given the minimum price per unit on alcohol and the higher taxes, both could see Carlisle as one of the busiest Scottish non Scottish towns

14. I am imagining an additional line with you vote showing Liz, so it's OK :innocent::upyeah:

• Crap Crap x 1
  15. Is that like my imaginary rights as a UK citizen?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. No, exactly the same :)

17. Did you imagine those imaginaries?

18. 33 Votes in - keep them coming :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information