1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think it's more that they will align to certain companies/establishments in law that are doing everything they can to stop brexit to make sure the european court of human rights and the european court of justice gravy train, can keep supplying their buddies with silly money for silly cases.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...u-k-lawyers-to-ireland-to-retain-eu-practices

vested interests make no bones about it

• Like Like x 1
  2. while i believe some will be brexiteers. maybe they are at least being principled. ie parliamentary sovereignty.

#10702 finm, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The more we deal with the likes of Junker and co,our so called European friends the more certain I am that we should part company as soon as possible.It seams that there only objective at present is how much money they can shaft us for in the divorce deal.In the long term this is irrelevant and surely sorting a trade deal between the two sides has more importance for both. I'm sure the country is in for a rough ride over the next few years but when major changes in the economy occur there will always be winners and losers.
    Whatever happens,businesses and people will adapt to the new era and in a decade we will wonder what all the fuss was about.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Lightning doesn't half post some bollocks .What about all the other bankers, barristers, solicitors and doctors who voted the other way?
    Some people are so easily led.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Here boy, and........sss.....sit!
    Good boy :)

6. cut this crap, and buy yourself a good coffee maker.
    THREADS MERGED.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Errr no :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  9. Agree, no way they could inspect 20000+ vehicles every day. But cops should be better protected by the law when chasing the thieves in CE London.

I went 3 times abroad this year via Eurotunnel, brand new KTM enduro motorcycle with registration plate removed in the back of my people carrier (seats removed) the custom officers could clearly see I have a bike in there, not once I have been asked if I own the bike. :astonished: Once I actually had 3 enduro bikes and papers from owners confirming that I am transporting the bikes(2 other mates took the plane) ...again no one bothered to ask what is my business.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you live in Ljubljana then that supports the supposition, if you live in East Sussex then probably less so

11. Will Brexit cause there to be more unsightly nose hair?

Will it affect women as badly as men? Will EU citizens who live in post-Brexit UK be affected by the plague of unsightly nose hair? What about UK nationals living in the EU?

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. It was when I lived in Kent. The bike ended up on eBay at a local gypo area, so basically the same thing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Totally agree. Personally the second these pre-pubescent single cell organisms steal a bike wielding hammers and cordless angle grinders as they disappear on their stolen scooters pushing your hard earned superbike into the distance, sod them! Chase the little sh*ts for as long as is necessary. If they end up seriously injuring or killing themselves, who cares, as long as they don't injure an innocent bystander/pedestrian/other road user in the process. Perhaps the thought of a spell sampling prison food and a mortal fear of bending over for soap bars might change their minds. Utlimately, if they end up in hospital or sporting a wooden overcoat, I for one will bear no sympathy for them. Sick of the fact that a thief's rights seemingly outweigh those of the victims. If they decide to steal a bike, they should be under no illusion that there will be consequences for them both judicial and physical, as opposed to a system currently rendered powerless to act, in the interests of the perpetrators well being. What a f**king joke.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Post Brexit? You mean in a few years time?

15. No, I mean in the alternate time-line, when the UK gets a Brexit that is worthy of the name.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. We should be free to control our own nose hair. Nose hair will still exist after Brexit but it will be up to us to choose how much of it we have, for how long and why. We should not have arbitrary nose hair quotas imposed on us for political reasons by unelected foreign quangos.
    Take back control of the nation's nostrils. Vote leave. :fist:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Probably make it worse as my nose hair trimmer is German and I won’t be able to get parts and servicing!

18. You are living in Dreamland, Gimlet.

After Brexit, we will all be tripping over our own nose hair. Isn't it obvious?

19. What's wrong with tweezers? You're over-complicating Brexit. Grab and pull. Its simple.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information