1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. They plait their nose hair in Scotchland.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. that makes my eyes water just thinking about it... A bit like @finm 's opinions.. Where is fin? Thought hed be all over this one...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. He's working out what we are taking about.

Give him a day or two to get his opinion from Scotchland Somerset Central.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. do gingers get nose hair? I've never had the balls to look at one long enough to notice...they scare me...

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. this is what happens when you start yer thinking. every time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'll ask my mate Ginge. He'll know.

7. [​IMG]

8. upload_2017-12-16_14-27-1.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ah, I was correct, you are a pussy o_O

10. Can duke63 be the minister in charge? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Of bull dog chewing thistle faces, deffo :)

12. “Loneliness is estimated to cost employers £2.5bn every year“

Can anyone work out how loneliness costs employers anything at all? :thinkingface:

If Jeff wants to eat his lunch in a toilet cubicle because he’s got no mates in the canteen, that just means he’ll be back at his desk working again nice and quick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Depression is heavily linked to loneliness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. That's not a very good start in your new job as minister of chuckles. :(

• Funny Funny x 7
  15. What is the causal relationship though? I know the answer, do you?

16. Funnily enough the report put most of it down to social media were people confuse 52,000 friends on line with zero in real life.

17. Well, at least the government is going to come up with a solution rather than people working out stuff for themselves (perish the thought).

18. Depression can be linked to many things and the condition isn't necessarily pathological, or indeed a condition at all and certainly not one that requires political attention. We don't need a minister for every human emotional response. What next, a ministry of happiness, national contentment targets?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information