1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yes, from one of the guys Finm, Shhh :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I think that's probably the majority view now. Just get on with it. :thinkingface:

Remember slow news days? When the BBC maybe had a story of a cat stuck in a tree. Now Brexit is 1, 2 & 3 on the news every day, even when nothing has happened (maybe nothing happening is the story sometimes) and it's just tedious. : unamused:

3. ok, lets try this, value of the pound and what sectors has contributed to export increases?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. All sectors of the U.K. have contributed to export increases fin. It would be a bit silly to say Ukraine had. The pound was overvalued and around the $1.25-£1.35 is about it's right place and this allows for swings that effect us but are not caused by us

5. being the only part of the uk with a trade surplus about 2bill, with resent increases in food and drink exports about 28% of the uk total, big increase of whiskey exports to the likes of china recently and the increased price of brent crude contributing to the value of exports, i would say, while its good news for the UK treasury in the short term at least. but it does highlight the disproportionate risk by exporters and suppliers north of the boarder. with Glasgow edinbro and Aberdeen expected to take the biggest hits uk wide if, and i am convinced when, it all goes wrong. not including the increasing risk to devolution and murmurings of closure of holyrood

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Scotland isn’t a country it’s a district.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. this is why you guys don't deserve a pay rise. overly pampered and thick as mince soz ye are :upyeah:

#10827 finm, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. Heh, I thought it was a parish. I know better now.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Interesting point but . . . Brent Crude isn't Scottish - it's British.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The lad gets confused about politics and geography but he's a good hard worker, at least according to himself.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. His geography is as shit as his politics, but he is cute in a newtoallthisoldforumsmiley kinda way

12. And in the right* light, he is handsome as hell.

*absence of

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. and that means what to those employed in and supplying the sector? it merely serves to remind those that talk about increased value of exports isn't necessarily down to an increase in manufacturing and exporting. ie, a fudge.

14. It's ALL fudge to steer people in directions they wouldn't normally choose.

Even the "true" bits : o D

15. finm, can you please keep on topic - I've been out having my money spent and come back to you being political inept again ffs :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Silly...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Silly...

• Like Like x 1
  18. and silly *old shocked smiley*

• Like Like x 1
  19. This will be true whether we leave or remain (and whether the Conservatives or Labour are in power).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Britain’s biggest export surplus since Brexit vote is works of art and collectible antiques which says it all really. The fat rats are jumping ship in case it sinks.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information