1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i know.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. downloadfile.jpg
    I can't see where it says, let's give it all to the NHS.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Whoops!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. #10865 noobie, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  5. Looks bodged/fake to me.

Is there a way of proving it is genuine? If it is, someone dropped the ball on the Brexit side but equally, the Remain side missed a sitter by not making more of it. It's the first time that I have seen any evidence that a Brexiteer stated specifically that the whole of the £350M/week should go on the NHS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. A spokesman for Slainte Media, who produces Salmond's show, said: "This is an investigation by Ofcom into a single complaint in relation to tweets and messages used on the first edition of The Alex Salmond Show. the complaint being, they might not of been from a member of the audience. ffs. bit selective this OFCOM organisation no?
    how many tweets was there? 3-4?, goat, the pettiness of that and yourself is reaching fever pitch. for every one of those i can produce two Nick Robinsons "he didnt answer" examples. strange init, coming to me, as a left of center, pro EU, vile separatist and cybernat living in the uUK with examples of misinformation like i should be shocked. ffs man.

#10867 finm, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Not selective at all fin, your reading is however, otherwise you would have seen in the first article link at the bottom

The spokesman added it is “worth noting” there are nine other investigations that have been launched by Ofcom in a two-week period, include those relating to BBC and ITV programmes.

#lightacandleforfinsohecanseewhatisinfrontofhim

8. I must admit my first thought was it was a fake, as the bus wording had avoided saying it. I went looking and found pictures of Fox infront of it too. You could see it either of two ways. The wording was poor and missleading or it was their genuine desire as said by a few, of why not give it to the nhs? it has the option to be looked at either way. It still doesn't say we will though which has been claimed.

As to the title thread what do we think now? When Cameron went to the eu and said, give me something to save this, they arrogantly didn't even give crumbs and it backfired on them. That arrogance appears in Barnier again this weekend where he still does not understand the people of the U.K. even if he thinks he understands the politicians of the U.K.

Project fear I still feel pushed the leave vote over the line and if Barnier continues to say fuck you U.K. you will be punished, the one thing Brits do not like is being threatened so I feel more will say you know what, fuck it lets go wto and have a clean break from this narcissistic controling monster that the eu project is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Photo shopped - probably by Dukey too :eek: v.naughty

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. is it not just possible i read this last night and considered it no more news worthy this morning than i did last night you pathetic mollusc. yes exe, i know its your word but by fuck is it relevant now.
    Peter Grant MP‏Verified account @PeterGrantMP 12h12 hours ago

Ofcom is investigating complaints against ten tv and radio programmes. Apart from the Alex Salmond Show,

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
  11. It's interesting that it looks somewhat like what was written on the big red bus at first glance ... but anyone with reading comprehension skills can see the difference.

12. Well, grumpy pants is up this morning, soon to be joined by chuckles, morning fin :p

13. Look at the poll as of this morning.

Incredibly, if you take the 3 "Leave" options. They tally to 51.7%. The official vote was 51.89%. :bucktooth:

I'm going to take no notice of MORI in the future and consult @Exige on such matters o_O

"Remain" is at 47.4% The official result was 48.11% (But they don't count, as they are silly) :)

upload_2017-12-19_9-14-29.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. It's impossible to get up and be this grumpy. He must have stayed up all night to work himself up into this state of grumpiness :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Well based on the accuracy of the forum vote, we’ve obviously got the perfect balance. If they decide to vote on the terms of Brexit they should just save the money and hold it on here o_O.

Maybe get a cheeky subclause that Bologna bike’s to be offered free to voters :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. #grumpyfinisthereanyotherkind?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. sorry, to busy to chat, i am currently penning a letter to the Daily Record complaining about having to cancel one of my snow boarding holidays due to recent tax rises

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. whereas arguing like a child comes easy to you and requires no effort. :upyeah:
    here let me help you
    upload_2017-12-19_9-34-48.jpeg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. :laughing:

upload_2017-12-19_9-38-51.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information