1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. My eyes are still waking up, I thought they said clown of Scotland

3. and to fair you brought the sbject up first.
    the poll tax was "allegedly" an illegal tax or at least the way it implemented, and was due to be tested before the tax was scrapped. nominated suggests elected to me btw, which i have read and picked up in bits and bobs until some kind of arrangement was made with the english monarchy , which i cant mind or be bothered to goggle. with 85% of MP's in the uk gov you can weep all you like about not having a gov of your own, but yer tears are wasted. god, always playing the victim you lot.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. And up she pops, Morning princess :sun:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. "Always playing the victim"! LOL!

finm, you are Mick Harmsworth and I claim my ten free drunken ramblings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. yip, never done playing the victim. O wad some power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us.
    sour faced plums that you are.

7. Ahhh, well, I will be spending Christmas with the family, thanks for asking. As far as I can tell, you're doing the same? Or was that a recipe for mulled wine?

8. Fin, the Scottish parliament have asked if the A.D. benchmark could be moved further back into B.C. just so they could get more years to moan about. Apparently if Jesus doesn't agree then he is anti Scottish

9. see, always with the sour grapes. every thread on ere, having a moan and a greet, every headline pointing the finger. bleet bleet bleet. chill noobs, just for one day.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. As an aside from fins looking in the mirror and quoting

I wonder given that there is a HUGE amount of posts, if it would be possible to create a master brexit thread and push them all, old, current and new, into that one thread or would the merging not be possible because of the huge amount of info?

11. So every post I made after @749er's got deleted. Brilliant. Shows very well the level of censorship herein and the allowed bias. Some would say they are 'extreme views' - others would say they are 'disallowed views' - if you're so right then why are opposing views being reported for deletion?

We're talking about cheese.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I think I've been in that cab^, it was on Sarfend seafront.

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Cab?

14. Yeah, rough crowd in Sarfend

Britain's economy is now predicted to overtake France's in 2020 as experts admitted they had been too gloomy over Brexit.

The Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) had claimed the economy would slow down because of a drop in consumer spending and investment. But last night the think-tank admitted it had got this wrong, saying: "In practice this has not happened."Its economists accepted the fears they expressed last year that Brexit would leave the UK behind the French economy for five years were exaggerated.

They concluded that, despite fears of a 'Brexodus' of financiers, the City has actually increased its lead as the world's financial centre since the referendum. The CEBR said that a trade deal with Brussels looked more likely after Theresa May agreed a transitional deal with the EU earlier this month. It said Britons should expect lower inflation and higher wages over the next few months, easing pressure on family finances. And the think-tank predicted the UK – now the world's sixth-largest economy – will overtake France in 2020, a year earlier than it originally forecast.

http://newsround.io/business/we-got-it-wrong-on-brexit-gloom-economists-admit/1715838

I even got some nice music with it

15. :grinning:

Meanwhile in Dukey's gaff.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. Crikey, did some people get new handbags for Christmas? :scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I do hope so. Their current ones look worn out!

18. Abusive posts and those that referred to them have been deleted.

Now less of the personal abuse or I just shut this thread down. Capisce.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information