1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yes, you racist remoaner! :rolleyes: He's Deffo better than you!!! :eek:

2. There we go. You've got the "racist" word in for today. :)

Do you feel better now treacle? :grinning:

3. I look forward to Dookie explaining how wanting to live in a Parliamentary democracy instead of under the rule of an unelected supranational senate makes you a racist, or [*drumroll*] a XENOPHOBE.

Dookie's favourite new word is especially baffling since I've travelled to various parts of the world and I've never had an irrational fear of foreigners. If I had I wouldn't have gone. The only thing I avoid like the plague when travelling abroad are UK expat ghettos where pink people from the Midlands sit around eating fish and chips.

Big concepts there for Mr Angry to get his head around. Lets see how he gets on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Don't hold your breath. I'm yet to see him attempt to explain any of his diatribe. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. We have lived under the same Parliamentary democracy since it was set up. The only thing that has changed is the outside world which gets smaller by the day. If you want to work with, trade with, live with the rest of the world then there will always be compromise and it will always be the case that Britain cannot just do what it pleases within the grand scheme of things. Like it or not the world is a global market that needs rules and regulations across borders.

The British Empire mentality is no longer relevant.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Agree totally, exactly why we need to be out of an Insular Europe Dukey :):upyeah: boy, your cooking on gas today o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. He's a silly rascal and still refuses to answer why when most want the U.K. to move to a one standard migration system no matter where you come from, is racist, whilst the eu's two tier system that see's mostly white europeans as the elite so are viewed differently say than someone from india, isn't racist

The only thing I can think of is that he has had racist, xenophobe and brextard tattoo'd on his forehead so he can remember them.That's why I don't reply to him anymore, he throws racist claims to anyone who disagree's with him and yet still refuses what facts he has to support his sillyness. His lack of intelligence and structure for his arguments rarely see a problem with them being missed, he is click bait and little more.

#11187 noobie, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Waffle.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. It hasn't has it? but finm did frig the poll early on with all his workers joining and voting under duress - but they still have their jobs so it's all cool :cool::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. If true, how sad. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I think they call that a kilt

13. i think they call that^ desperation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. No fin that's called intellectual association. it's often linked to humour. So much to teach you, and so little time. God has cursed me I tell ya, cursed me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. i dont see the intellect in your post, but i rarely do, where is the reference to Scottish culture in exe's post to reference the word kilt?. where as my post no's 350, was exactly that which you describe. but it's alright, i dont need a wee pat on the back to confirm it. :upyeah:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
  16. Your funny, it a cute kinda way

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information