1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In a nutshell?
    The collective minds of "the ordinary man",will always come to the right conclusion.
    As opposed to those of a tiny elite who,with their biased selfishness and sense of entitlement ,will always make decisions to the detriment of,"the ordinary man".

#11461 Lightning_650, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. So is @bradders on an extended holiday? He seems to have gone missing? Busy driving the new four wheeler around maybe.....

3. Last seen sitting in his porsche, smiling. He's been in there for weeks apparently, no one can get him out.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. BREXIT 2016: The streets will be paved with gold.
    BREXIT 2017: It won't be as bad as they warned.
    BREXIT 2018: We got through two World Wars. We can do this.
    BREXIT 2020: It would have been great if Remoaners had helped.
    BREXIT 2030: This rat tastes funny. Pass the mint jelly.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. I don't think the French will ever get away with trying to export there rats to the UK, we'll stick with our British beef thanks.
    Steve

6. Mmmmm, rat & mint jelly. My favourite. :yum I told you it would all be good Dukey, glad to see you coming around. :)

7. French eat horses don't they?

8. They're already desperate, they'll eat anything that moves, frogs legs, snails, horses, song birds hope it doesn't catch on.
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Still better than eating burgers made from cows arseholes, greasy kebabs, blue pop, etc etc :D

10. Title of this thread should be changed as people aren't moving on.....(that's deep by the way :eyes: ).

11. Looks like your valentines meal night out was a right hoot

12. Try going to a real butcher instead of buying Lidl's own label value brand. You don't have to eat industrially reclaimed shit. There are real shops in the UK that sell real food.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. 95A8D603-8DB2-48B6-AB05-E65EAAF1B57B.jpeg Official German export numbers:

14. Below is a list showcasing 15 of United Kingdom’s top trading partners in terms of export sales. That is, these are countries that imported the most UK shipments by dollar value during 2017. Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.

1. United States: US$58.4 billion (13.1% of total UK exports)
    2. Germany: $46.6 billion (10.5%)
    3. France: $32.8 billion (7.4%)
    4. Netherlands: $27.6 billion (6.2%)
    5. Ireland: $25.2 billion (5.7%)
    6. China: $21.2 billion (4.8%)
    7. Switzerland: $20.1 billion (4.5%)
    8. Belgium: $17.7 billion (4%)
    9. Italy: $13.2 billion (3%)
    10. Spain: $13.2 billion (3%)
    11. Turkey: $9.6 billion (2.2%)
    12. United Arab Emirates: $9.5 billion (2.1%)
    13. Hong Kong: $9.3 billion (2.1%)
    14. South Korea: $7.5 billion (1.7%)
    15. Japan: $7.3 billion (1.6%)

15. if you wanna scare the one nation British brexiteers, break that figure own to the four nations export/import figures.

16. What four nations? Or are you talking about counties or regions again?

17. Or add up the percentages.

Germany exports less than 20% of its output to the UK. The UK exports over 40% of its total goods and services to the EU.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. And you are worried that there will be "no deal". LOL.

19. you would need to define uk export import products, for example, in the GERS methodology, Scottish products leaving from uk ports or hubs are counted as uk exports.yet will still have a 2bill trade surplus, the only part of the uk with a trade surplus.
    with 28% of the value of food and drink exports we only get a uk population share 8%. yet we still have a 2bill surplus, when oil is transported via tanker direct, instead of via pipeline to a uk refinery it goes automatically to the uk figures, yet still we have a 2bill surplus, if we are supplying goods to English manufacturers that are doing less business, are we really so reliant on exports to ruk? what is this uk single market i keep hearing about these days?
    yes, there will be deals loz, experience tells me they will look something like this.
    https://twitter.com/PhantomPower14/status/965188702225002496

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Not going to mess about looking on Google but what would 20% of Germany's exports be in £'s. Would they want that jeopardised?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information