1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ^ living proof you can lead an ass to water liz and make him drink.
    here exe, can you not think fir yersel son?

2. Yeah, Elise! Think for yourself!

Better yet, get a small red-furred dog to do your thinking for you!

3. Watching fin with facts is like, watching Diane Abbott with a calculator. You desperately want them to do well, even to the point of stepping in for a reassuring "there there".

In the mean time, the extreme remainers still try and focus on the us versus the eu rather than the honesty of, look at what is happening in the eu and we seem to have woken up first and then leaving may just be our timely saviour.

4. Did a small red-furred dog tell you to say that, noob?

5. Yes, yes they did, it was a very peculiar chain of events

6. 36880"]Watching fin with facts is like, watching Diane Abbott with a calculator. You desperately want them to do well, even to the point of stepping in for a reassuring "there there".

[/QUOTE]
    hmm, what do you think your self loz? exe? care to comment? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. They are sly and subtle, those little red dogs, good with neuro-linguistic programming and propaganda but not so good with useful information.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. There, there.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. over there or in here? can you express the same view in two different places?hmm :thinkingface::p
    dinna worry, yer secrets are safe with me.

10. so, extreme remoner or protecting my gov?

11. I know my secrets are safe with you, finm. It's not as if anyone would comprehend if you started spilling them!

12. Um. Phone a friend?

13. dude you will have none left at this rate, *finger*:D
    obviously mong man (clearly an express reader):p aint alone in thinking england is the uk and only has one parliament, and one government. depending how talks go today, one could have a lot more power and the other two that are currently sitting could have considerably less. in your view, does attempting to protect the sovereignty of your own government make you a bad/delusional/extreme person?
    :) *there's bit more smugness in that emoji than is obvious*

• WTF WTF x 1
  14. Looking at things for accuracy, The U.K. does only have one government.

15. yes England only has one government with 85% of the seats. ie, there's no such thing as the midlothian question.
    the uUK as a whole, has, as a result of devolution, one other government and one assembly sitting. and for accuracy, the proposal that was voted for democratically 20years ago by a whopping 75% stated, all maters not reserved are devolved.
    hmm, tricky.

• WTF WTF x 1
  16. interesting no?
    A timely reminder about how much 85% of British people (or to put that another way, English people) really value the rest of the UK.

[​IMG]

“Lead us, Scotland, don’t leave us!” is going to be a pretty hard sell next time.

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. Incorrect, England has no government as you describe nor does it have a devolved regional government. There are three regional devolved governments. The U.K. has only one government.

As to who ever your quoting, you're always a bit lax on sources unless it is some fantasist chip on shoulder blog, it is incorrect. Please provide the source for the comment

18. Love over the Brexit barricades.

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. splitting hairs noob, not like you.
    the uk has two, one with devolved powers Scotland, one with reserved,england with control over reserved matters for ruk.and with 85% of the seats. there is also 2 administrations/assembles, wales and N.I. but only one is sitting at present,with no sign of the other reconvening anytime soon.

• WTF WTF x 1
  20. The U.K. has only one government, It does have three devolved governments as proved by the Parlimentary buildings, Stormont, Holyrood and Sennedd. all of which matters not as in the discussion of Brexit the eu will only deal with the UK government. Puff out your devolved chest all you wish and fair play but there is only one U.K. government

Now, the source for your claim on the future of England survey or I will have to assume like most, you made it up or it comes from a loon in a tin hat :scream:...again

Do Not Sell My Personal Information