1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Is finm a small red furred dog? Don't think that would work :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. which kind of proves the point of the "made up pole" does it not? you can assume all you like, but if you subscribe to "The Times" you can go for a wee look see, you might learn something.

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Duke does that trick too. "Look here is my facts, honest, but you have to subscribe to the times to see them though" .

Was that survey was done by The Centre on Constitutional Change fin ?, see if anyone can guess where they are based ? University of Edinburgh :joy: https://www.centreonconstitutionalchange.ac.uk/

Interesting though fin you have a subscription to an English mainstream media tory newspaper, you coming out the closet?

4. I just popped out for a couple of hours. I see this is still going on then. o_O

5. Yeah, he's playing look at my info but you have to pay to see it, typical Scot :D

6. I doubt you are missing anything other than the usual bloggers propaganda Noobs. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. goat man, its a new day, try a new approach. ffs.
    i don't have a subscription to the times, why would i?
    do you disagree with the results of the research carried out by the two universities?
    and what about the Welsh,Scots and N.I residents lobbying and campaigning to preserve the powers of devolution? do you think they have a case?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. are we there YET?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. no, 20 or so powers to go.

10. it's good to see that through freedom of speech, you are all changing each others minds and moving towards the one true path .
    and doing so with such grace..
    well done all!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. you know, i could be wrong, but i am sensing a hint of sarcasm there chiz. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Dunno fin, you pretend to be Scottish but we know you are half Cornish :D

What research fin? you showed one paragraph of something that was obviously posted because it fitted your mantra. Within init, it quotes 2 figures and you quote a third that isn't there. I asked for the source to see the context and full report. Often when you say Aye, 81% of leavers... when you look at the 81% it's not 81% of leavers but 81% of 100 or 200 or even a thousand but never 81% of leavers so in context it is more accurately to be a percent of a number asked. Often then you look at who they ask also gives context to the result.

You posting one paragraph with no link is like saying banana man eats carrots, believe me.

Nothing within that paragraph mentions that ^. Again, you have said it with nothing to support it. I'm happy to read anything, as I always do, anything you have to support it. However without a single jot of proof fin it could easily be, A welsh man, a Northern Irish man and a Scotsman in a bar

#11592 noobie, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. no flies on you sir!
    but only coz it's too cold for em up there... Stinky

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. What did you say last night aboot typing pish on here today the Finm? :thinkingface: ah! no pish on here today :yum now get gone and knuckle down :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Miss you, finm.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Yeh, miss u :( see you the morra :):upyeah:

17. true, v.true. and seeing as nobody can answer the extreme remoner or protecting their parliaments sovereignty question, or doesn't want to chat about the results of the research carried out by the two university's, i best get on, thar be money to be made today. buuuut i will leave this here if anybody wants a wee look see.
    the 2nd part of 3. :upyeah:

18. Can see it at work - they block pish here o_O

19. LOL. "University studies". Love it.

20. not to busy to remind you that, yip, "we have had enough of experts".
    and exe, its no for you, its got info and opinions you might not want to hear, or even understand....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information