1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Boom :bomb: :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. no boom exe, its cool, links to the opinion pieces of a dead tree scroll blog which then goes to be edited by? for? is just that. insufficient. loz told me. *smug*

3. Don't listen to Liz, he's puppeteering you dude :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Not edited at all fin.

you post one paragraph and insist it's real but no link. I give the summary but also provide the full article link for people to see the context as well as the fullest of information, that is how the cookie crumbles. Even when I give you a full 49 page document from the eu themselves, you insist they are peanut butter with droppings of labradoodle crown hair. There is no cure for what you have

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. he attempting it for sure. all harmless stuff tho. good fun, no inbred, or latent malice intended, which can possibly be brought about by an inner insecurity or by past relationships. sure of it. i can tell the difference..

6. Pickled gherkins rule the world but at least we now know where fin got that dubious paragraph from

7. this is how it works, owner, tax payer? employ's board.tax payers?, board employs editors, editors employ/commission writers/jurnos whose pay and future employment relies on editors whose employment relies on the board.
    conspiracy/tinfoil hat analyses? i know already what yer gonna say.
    its all good, i will stick to who i trust, once bitten and all that. :upyeah:

8. Okay fin, I would type slower to help but I doubt it will but again I am always willing to help.

So despite the above and the constant the mainstrean media can't be trusted from you, you put forward a paragraph as "da troof" that was copied from wings over Scotland who lifted it from, wait for it, the mainstream media, The Times.

That's given me my Saturday chuckle, fin doing politics...

9. I have a regular pop at the British psyche, as you well know. You will no doubt recognise the phrase "level all that old shit, build something modern and fit for purpose". I'm certain that doesn't go over your head.

If I were to suggest doing something differently, I might say to you to lose your preoccupation with "fact" and "figures" and look more at motivations. Facts are easily disguised and manipulated. Motivations are easier to spot, given experience and effort.

As for puppeteering ... really? I am trying to get finm to think outside the box he has created for himself. He has rejected the mainstream media view of our world, which is a great start but then he still makes the same kind of mistakes as a Daily Express reader. He just does it using a different type of "information source".

I don't expect finm to agree with my opinions but I do demand that he become less crap at politics. He's a mate and I do what I can for him.

10. hmm, loz, could you be guilty of the same by assuming i dont/cant think out the box? i cant take a look around me and forming an opinion without somebody telling me what my opinion should be?. not many that know me can pigeon hole me that way.
    i is v,interested on how people think, just not those that tell me how to think, and their methods for doing so.

11. It's possible that you are playing a role on the forum, finm.
    If so, it's elaborate and sort of interesting - not the role per se but the motivation behind the role-play.

Do you really own a garage? Have you even been to Scotchland? Intriguing!

12. I wonder if he is Russian, they like the internet, apparently

13. Cool theory, noob. Are you a lunatic?

14. Depends, how do you define that?

15. *points at finm*

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. well loz, if it wasn't for the blogs i read i wouldn't be an employer because according to the dead tree scroll blogs, nobody works in Scotland, in fact, the only reason i know there is a Scotland is by reading the debunking of Scottish based story's printed infinitum within them.
    i do exaggerate a bit, but not that much.
    i wouldn't even bother to care if it wasn't for the amount of people that i hear repeat it. dealing with the public can be a lil tedious at times.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You're so close!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. but no cigar?

19. No, finm! Bad for you!

*facepalm*

Do Not Sell My Personal Information