1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Could be a laugh this today, snowed in here. Probably because we dont have a nice high 'border' wall to stop the snow coming in from the East..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. a wee bitty simple and maybe been said before. why is there always work available when we are talking about dole queue scroungers but none available when we are talking about immigration?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. yipfeckers, coming over here with there good work ethics. scum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Get back to work.... oh hang on, can't say back can I - get to work the finm :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. nah, scots dont work, 9 out of 10 of us are a burden on the state says rape clause ruth.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. This is why you should never trust fin^^ what he fails to mention it's because they are moving most of that operation over to Edinburgh. Nothing to do with brexit if you move it 47 miles down the road ya numpty

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I think we have agreed most of your "facts" come from Viz

8. this is why you never trust noob ya numpty
    2hrs 14mins and just a few of yer precious seconds.
    includes edinbro airports boss and his brexit thoughts
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09syy44

9. Funny that fin, Ryan air's own spokeperson said it was largely due to the Scottish governments delay in removing the airport passenger duty at Glasgow, but then what does he know, I'll phone him and tell him you know better :D

again though fin, they have moved it down the road to edinburgh, hardly a brexit effect at all if it is within the same nation. The article also has a comment from the edi airport boss

Gordon Dewar, chief executive of Edinburgh Airport, said he was torn between the pleasure of the new routes and relief that the cuts were not hitting Edinburgh, but added that the move was a “wake up call for the government”.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/27/ryanair-axes-20-routes-base-glasgow-airport/

10. like i said. APD has been around since it was introduced by westminster. it has only just been devolved. the scot gov wants to introduce a reduction in the tax against the wishes of lib/lab and the greens, the reason they haven't as yet might be worth checking before you gob off.
    its more about not wanting voters with the wallet and exerting pressure on a gov to reduce tax.

11. Oi, VIZ is far more factual. :mad: Although Dukey66 did feature quite heavily back in the day. :grinning:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Is that your way of saying it has nothing to do with brexit as you first claimed fin?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. what did the man from edinbro say?

14. So is it milk in first? Or hot water?

15. depends if its coffee or tea.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Jebus H Fecking Goat.

Answer a fecking question, finm!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #11777 noobie, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. you are milo yiannopoulos what do i win?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. i did, but i need more info, is it a coffee or a tea yer wantin?

20. either,or, its coming with some special home made milk.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information