1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NO! YOU HAVE A HANDBAG!!

2. Exige obviously has a large collection of handbags. Must have taken them from all those European babes he chats up. Or.. he buys them for himself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  3. Good info this.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. You have another hand bag :)

5. Ex's office wall.

[​IMG]

6. Larious Dukey, at least you have cheered up with all this talk of hand bags :):upyeah:

7. Those little cresantamym numbers a quite nice actually :heart_eyes:

8. no man should recognize the color cresantamym.
    anyhoo, looks like a shop display, brexiteers only stock these.
    upload_2018-3-1_12-55-53.jpeg

9. I'm always mostly happy.

Its fun winding up people who can't think for themselves or see past the end of their own nose.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. here's one for your collection, Ex. Tho i reckon you might already own this one.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Toyota statement

Dr Johan van Zyl, president of Toyota Europe, said: "Today's announcement that we will manufacture the new Auris at Burnaston, with most engines to be supplied from Deeside, shows our confidence in the skills and capabilities of our Toyota UK members."

However, he added: "As a company, we are doing what we can to secure the competitiveness of our UK operations as a leading manufacturing centre for our European business.
    "With around 85% of our UK vehicle production exported to European markets, continued free and frictionless trade between the UK and Europe will be vital for future success."

The government has also pledged to support the competitiveness of the UK sector after Brexit, and has invested £20m in Burnaston alongside Toyota.

Business Secretary Greg Clark said Toyota's decision to build the new Auris model in Burnaston was "testament to the highly-skilled and committed workforce that helps make the UK's automotive sector one of the most productive in the world".

A Toyota spokesman said the Auris would be built at Burnaston "for the life of the model". While it could not say how long that might be, typically this would last five years.

The spokesman would not comment on the future of the Avensis, the other car Toyota builds in Britain, saying the firm did not comment on future product issues.

13. Yeh, tell us something we don't know... :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. No shit sherlock :grinning:

15. That is from your collection - burn it Dukey, burn it and don't piss on it :) it's Europe I love not your hero's in Brussels :eek:

16. Trust me on this, as long as Fin is in this forum, no one will ever be able to forget about Scotland :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. yer damn tootin :upyeah:.
    even tho it is a v.english/britnat affair.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  18. No fuck the free trade! We want to govern ourselves and paint everything with Union Jacks and build a wall! We don't need Toyota! We can build British cars with British spanners from wood and patriotism! As long as no filthy Albanians or Germans or Ferrets or whatever it is are coming over on ships and boats and floating turds can come over we will win!

19. Dukey, I've finally found out what the fook is wrong with you: no wonder you are so friggin' miserable :eek:

Dukey's pants.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information