1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you shop where Dukey shops per chance :thinkingface:

2. I tend to steal most of what I need.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. I'm an Englishman who has to file a tax return every year. There is no chance of being able to forget about Scotland.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. He lives in Bristol and rides motorbikes. You heard it here first folks.

6. That's the spirit. :) :upyeah: HUZZAH! :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Huzzah!

• Like Like x 1
  8. another yer damn tooton. southwest. poorest most subsidized part of the uk and quite often by the EU.,
    teehee, yah dumb cider drinking fuck :D:upyeah:

9. upload_2018-3-1_18-20-58.png .

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. I think May is still making a reasonable attempt to secure the best possible outcome following the democratic vote for the UK to leave the EU. Unfortunately there are still those who are trying to reverse this and in doing so are reducing the likelihood of a good deal. Then there is the EU itself who, as predicted by Yanis Varoufakis over a year ago, are constantly shifting the goalposts and making completely unreasonable demands from an assumed position of moral superiority. As for the weasel Jeremy Corbyn, who would sell his mother to gain power, the least said the better.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. :)

upload_2018-3-1_14-32-43.png

Tories! Lies! Westminster! Blah, Blah Drivel. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Too small, mate, especially the pouch bit!

13. I see Tony Blair has been spouting his rubbish in Brussels again today.

14. So its everyone's fault except the twats in charge of the UK?

15. John Major laid into his own party yesterday too.

16. when a european group offers to pay him several thousand pounds, he's going to speak

17. I don't live in Cornwall, I live in Dorset which is far from poor. But either way, nowhere in the UK is subsidised by the EU. If its subsidised at all its with UK taxpayer's money, laundered through the EU which keeps 50%. Some subsidy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Maybe you are tucked in your pants and what we see is actually your cock :tired_face:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information