1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  2. Too many teeth

3. Ah, Frankie Boyle. The cleverest man in his entire imagination.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Franky always has had a lot of jokes he finds funny

5. Yes, Frankie graduated with honours from the Billy Connolly School of Finding Yourself Fucking Hilarious.

6. [​IMG]
    No fin I do NOt want any more pictures of you fishing, please stop sending them

7. No noobie. Too much hair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I hope so too. And the best way to redistribute money to tax payers is not to take it from them in the first place and to leave them free to spend their own money how they wish, whether that's on cider, distilled bog water or investment in productive and job-creating private enterprise. Freed from paying into the EU's protection racket (protection, that is, from outside competition for European corporate business) which it "redistributes" to itself building ivory towers and vintage brandy cellars for its unsackable (and unemployable) apparatchiks there'll be double the amount of money the EU currently confiscates available to leave in the hands of the people who earned it, where it will do most good.
    That's the sort of distribution which can't come soon enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. hmm, give tax payers who already have a disposable income more scope to squirrel away, via isa at best so that services have to be cut to cover the cost of tax cuts,. moving more into poverty and or an untimely death? how they gonna get about if they cant afford unsubsided transport? how are they gonna pay for their bin collections etc? will dropping the basic rate for the low paid mean they can afford basic services?. tax cuts dont redistribute or encourage already reasonably well off to spend more locally.

10. Have you thought this through, finm? It appears on the face of it you have not *smugfinmgrinm*

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. no i haven't, but there has been a lot of debate leading up to the resent tax changes up here. mine was the condensed laymen's version of the consensus reached

12. OK. A lot of misguided folk all agree on something they haven't thought through. Cool bears.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. i know, they should of got the guy that fixed photocopier at the tax office rather than the behavioral and financial professors to give evidence at the committee stages.

14. Well, I totally agree.

Assuming that the photocopier engineer was a pragmatist with real world experience and the professors were the usual sort of lefty, tenure-seeking detritus.

15. upload_2018-3-1_17-50-32.jpeg

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  16. Wow, you boys have been busy in here, it's taken me ages to catch up.

Nonetheless, I think I'm back on track, and so......

HUZZAH

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. HUZZAH! :grinning:

18. Huzzah

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Can we dig her up? :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information